Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday.

Livin' the "Easy" life.

For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom

If you haven't already done so, don't forget to enter my PERSONALIZED CANVAS GIVEAWAY! It ends soon.

22 comments:

everyday mom of one

Awww he is just sooo cute. I want to give him a big hug I guess I will just settle for Little Ones hugs . LOL.

michelle

I would love to start my day out like that every morning. Well without a paci and a shirt on of course :)

Carey

If only we had more moments like this...life would be so more more peaceful. Great photo.

Dee

LOL! He's just chillin'! Too cute!

Amy Clary

Adorable. It's not right that little guys get away with this but the second moms try to lounge, it's time to play with cars. lol
Quite often I hear Alex saying "no way, mom" as he's pulling me off the couch or chair.
Happy Wednesday to ya!

Brimful Curiosities

Ah, to be a child.

Bethany

How cute is HE???

*Just Jen*

How cute! That is THE life right there!

Courtney

so adorable. totally chillin' love it!

Laura

Aww, he's too cute all snuggled up in that blanket :)

Abby

I wish that was what I was doing right now! Well, maybe without the paci, but snuggling on the couch sounds nice!

Just Mom

LOL. Love it!

April

He's got it made!!! Too cute!

tiarastantrums

oh don't you wish you could just lounge around like that!!

Married for Keeps

Eat those toes!

Proud Mommy

He looks sooooo comfy!!! I LOVE your background!!!

Katie

Awww! What a cutie!
Thanks for stopping by to see my picture too. I really like the picture in your blog header!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Wow, that just gave me the urge to go curl up on the couch...he looks so comfortable!

Sandra

Awww he is just adorable :)

Jenni

On the couch with a blanket is my favorite place to hang out!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

I tagged you...come see!

Toni

That is a great picture. My husband commented before I could - "That looks like Hunter" - I think it is safe to say that our boys Have it Made!!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP