Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thousand words Thursday. Blocks!

"Easy" got a new table for Christmas from his Grandma and he LOVES it. He now has a new interest in blocks. I think he looks so stinkin' cute sitting there playing and watching cartoons!
For more Thousand Words Thursday check out, Cheaper than Therapy.

Oh and BTW, has this felt like the longest week EVER to anyone else? The hubby has been very busy at work and "Easy's" nap schedule is all over the place. I'm tired and this week is dragging. Since a lot of us mommies have toddlers around the same age I'm going to be asking some nap advice real soon....

18 comments:

Dee

He looks like such a big boy sitting there playing with his blocks!!

The start of the week was slow...but both Evan and I were sick...we're starting to feel better now and get back in the groove!

Bree Shaw

what a big boy!

April

We love blocks too! He is growing up so fast!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I love that table. I agree with Dee, Easy does look like a big boy sitting at that table with his blocks.

My week has actually been going normal.Monkey's naps are pretty regualar, at least she has a normal time for going down who knows when she'll wake up!

Abby

How cute! The G-man is getting into playing with his blocks lately too. And yes, this week is going sloooooow! I think the problem for me is that it is the first week back at work after over 2 weeks off. It is rough!

Married for Keeps

Since the two weeks before this I only worked for 2 1/2 days out of each week - YES - this week is taking FOREVER

The Mom Jen

Blocks are the best, stacking up and knocking them down!

Mamatoosi

I was wondering how the one-nap transitioning was going... sounds like it's been a little bit of a rough start. Don't worry, it may take time, but you'll get into a groove. It took a long time for Parker to transition. We kept having two nap days, then one nap days, then days when I thought I'd try for two and I got none (still get no nap days sometimes)! I think if I had to do it all over again, I'd just pay more attention to Parker's signals than worrying about putting him down in a specific time frame. The problem with that is, it's sooo hard to plan anything! Argh! But from a mommy who has an anti-napper, I say if Ethan wants to continue with two naps, then take them! You need that time off too!

Brooks

Yes, this week is lasting forever! I am wore out! His litle jammies are the cutest and playing with blocks is so much fun!

Tracey

Blocks are great entertainment - until they figure out how to throw them! LOL The table will bring years of fun building an coloring!

Leslie

Going from two naps to one is always a killer (for mom that is!). Takes a bit before everyone is used to it.

Love "Easy's" little table and blocks. He must feel like such a big boy sitting there.

Anonymous

yes, I agree, week from hell!!

Jo-Jo

Oh your little boy is adorable! By the way, I got this email about a book giveaway and it is on how to get your toddlar to nap right or something like that. I will try to blog about it so you can get the link!

Finding Joy in the Journey

He looks so proud of himself sitting there! Cute pictures!

Rachel

cute photo!

and agreed - longest week EVER.

Ann Harrison

Such cute pictures!
(I'm visiting you from Jen's Cheaper Than Therapy.)

Leanna

I LOVE the table and chairs!! Do you know where they came from? I would love to put this in my LR for my little boy.

Erica

He does look like such a big boy! I think we have the same blocks, they are timeless and he'll play with them for years!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP