Sunday, January 4, 2009

BIKE RIDE!

On Saturday my mom came out for a couple of hours so we decided to take a bike ride. It was a bit cold so we all bundled up and loaded up the boy on the back of Joel's bike. Don't know why we don't go on bike rides more often? It was so fun! "Easy" LOVED it... he kept saying "wheee!" 


He's been doing this cheesy smile lately... I adore him!


I'm sad this long weekend is coming to an end and that their isn't any holidays to look forward to for awhile. Its been so great to have so much family time. Back to the daily grind. 

Why so dramatic? How could I forget? Our winter vacation is in February! A week! In Tahoe! A cabin in the snow! Snowboarding EVERYDAY! Whoo-hoo! I'm getting excited... Sights are set... something to look forward to!

13 comments:

Anonymous

myhubby wants to get bike seats for both kids but honestly I am afraid I can't handle the extra weight. Both my kids weigh 30 pounds!

The Childrens Nest

Hi! Thanks for your sweet comment on the Childrens Nest! I love to meet new people through the bloggin' world!! Please check my blog often for fun new ideas and tell your friends too :o) Your blog is adorable and it reminds me of where I grew up in Newport Beach, CA! Sometimes I miss the ocean but I LOVE the mountains! Take care...
Tiffany

Abby

THat looks like so much fun! It looks really warm out compared to how it is here lately. "Easy" looks like he had a great time!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Vacation...I'm so jealous!

Katie

I love it!! I'm jealous of your beautiful California weather. It's hard to be motivated to take Caleb out when it's 30 degrees outside ... :) Yay for an upcoming vacation!!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

There is something for you over at my place... ;)

Dee

we have that same bike seat! Evan loves riding!! He kicks my behind the whole time! LOL!

Rachel

ok, loving his "cheesy smile" too.

Brooks

What fun he must have had!

Married for Keeps

Can hardly wait for Tahoe!

everyday mom of one

How cute does he look on the back of that bike. My hubby thinks he was traumatized as a child on the back of a bike so is hesitant to let Little One in one of those.

Whitney

What great and cute pictures! :) And I am totally jealous of your winter vacation!!! Sounds like Heaven!

Suzanne

I love your bike! We just got our little guy a seat, maybe I should get off my lazy butt and take him for a ride more often. Congrats on the potty training too!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP