PERSONALIZED CANVAS GIVEAWAY!!!
Okay... This is my first giveaway and I'm so excited about it! Somebody is going to be a lucky winner!
Bethany over at Somethin' to Talk About started the cutest business called Oh Snap! Designs. She paints personalized canvas', picture frames, and makes hair bows for your little ones. Lets support the handmade crafts. Please check out her store. She has some great stuff. I love these canvas' for a babies room or even as a gift. Here are some samples:
This is what you have to do to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post and tell me who this canvas would be for? (You don't have to give full details yet. I'm just curious)
For additional entries:
- Follow my blog.
- Follow me on twitter.
- Put my button on your sidebar.
- or post a blog about this giveaway with a link back to this blog.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. I will draw the winner February 1st.
GOOD LUCK!!!
Go to bloggy carnival for more giveaways!








162 comments:
Well I am a follower, so thats 1
I follow you on Twitter, thats 2
And I would get this for my Sophie. Her walls are pretty barren. They need some color and then I could work from that to start really decorating the rest of her room.
So thats 3
Thanks!
B
I would give this to Monkey, although it would say her real name ;). Her room has flower pictures that her dad took so I think something floral in pink green and yellow would be good. Thanks for the chance!
I am a follower!
I follow you on twitter!
I have your button on my sidebar! Thanks again!
I would love one for my little G-man! Thanks for the chance!
I'm a follower.
Following on Twitter.
Those are adorable! I would have one made for my daughter Lindsey.
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I follow
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I don't like to participate in contests but I wanted to drop by and say hello. Thank you for your comment on Healthy Moms! They are lovely, though.
I would have it made for a friend's daughter.
I am a follower.
I just followed you on Twitter (simplyandreah)
I would get this for the new baby. Not sure if it is boy or girl yet so can't give you a name!! lol
I follow you! That always makes me feel a little stalkerish when I type that on people's blogs!!!
I have sent you a request to follow you on twitter...
I have your button on my sidebar!
This would be for my son, Leland. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
I'm a follower. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
I would want one for my daughter!
Oh I would love a jungle type one for Little One.
I am a follower
I follow you on twitter
I would put this on my daughters wall. She needs somehting with her name on it.
I am also a follower
I added your button
This would definetely be for my daughter!
dctm at bellsouth dot net
This would be for my little guy!
mcginnisfamily5(at)gmail(dot)com
I would give this to a wonderful teacher who gives of herself so much of the time! She is expecting her very first baby! It's such a nifty gift/contest!
I am also a follower!!!!
These are so cute! I'd give it to my daughter.
Come enter my Target GC giveaway!
I would give it to my daughter. Being the only girl amidst three brothers can be tough. She deserves girly, pretty things. And these are beautiful!
nepotism counts for something, right? Katie needs some princessy love in her room. what a cute idea! you are so smart.
I would love this for my daughter Regan!!
Heather at vsummerf@msn.com
For my youngest child....daughter, Gates!
I'd love one for my boys bedroom, adorable!
This would be for my sweet niece Hannah as a welcome home present! She just got out of the NICU! :)
sara.e.french@gmail.com
I would probably have my last name on it and put it in my living room. I have been wanting something with our last name on it to put up. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
For my 5 year old daughter.
I would love to win this for my daughter. THank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
i'd get this for my niece! I'm having so much fun making friends and blog-hopping again this year.
Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!
Very cute! I would love one for my son. Thanks for the giveaway!
This canvas would go to my friend who just had a baby girt - 6 weeks premature. Her name is Daisy Elizabeth and she is cute as a button! And doing well by the way.
probably for my BFF who is due in a few months.
Thanks for the giveaway!
hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love this for my daughter's room. We are redoing it on a tigt budget from a 'baby' room to a 'cool' room..(her words). This would be a great addition...thanks!
This would be for my daughter, Lydia.
I would LOVE to have this for my daughter, Marissa!
-Stacy (slwilkins05@yahoo.com)
it would be for my daughters annie and lyla
I would have both my kids names put on it cuz it wouldn't be fair to list only one of my angels!
daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks for the giveaway. This would be for my sister. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd love one for my kindergarten classroom. "Mrs. Coward's Garden"
This would be for my precious 8 month old son's room! His name is Larkin.
Thanks!
allihouston6@yahoo.com
I'd love one for my son. I need some wall decor in his room!
gitrecca at gmail dot com
for my daughter - how adorable
I would get this for my 3rd son. He just gets hand me downs because he is the 3rd boy. Would love to give him something new and all his.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a follower on Blogger.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I tried to follow you on Twitter (if you accept my request apparently) :)
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I think I would get this for my new nephew
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
following your blog
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
I sent a request to follow you on twitter [britzy2]
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
I blogged about your contest, click HERE!
♥
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
It's for a baby boy in our family!
Jenny
I would use it for myself... Is that legal??? :)
~Emily
Love to have one made for my son. With an airplane on it. Thanks so much.
This would be for my daughter Melody.
my little man, Of course :)
I would get this for my daughter's room. It needs some serious decorating done in there!
I'd LOVE to have one for my son.
Thanks!
palmersf(at)bellsouth.net
This would be for my one year old son's room! Thanks!
My daughter would love this for her new room!
tuesdayef (at) aol dot com
This would be for my daughter's room.
for my daughters room :)
ry13_2000@yahoo.com
My son's room!
this would be for my daughter's room
katelynthames at yahoo dot com
I would get this personalized for my 17 year old daughters room. She would LOVE this!
Tammy
domesticdivawannabe@gmail.com
I am a blog follower (Domestic Diva Wanna-Be)
Tammy
domesticdivawannabe@gmail.com
I sent a request to follow you on Twitter. (My twitter id is creativehome)
Tammy
domesticdivawannabe@gmail.com
i would get this for my baby sister. thanks!
Very fun. I think I would get this for my 3 year old but then I'd have to go buy one for my youngest too because they are so cute!
Would love to give this to my 4 year old daugther! She is all into decorating her room and i have no money for that. THis would be cool for her!
I'd probably get it for my daughter's room something with butterflies or dragonflies in pink and lavender.
jenrik06(at)yahoo.com
I also tweeted at http://twitter.com/jenrik06/statuses/1156475933
I would love to put this on my 3rd daughters door!
She's love it!!
LilithSilvermane(at)gmail(dot)com
I would get something cute for my craft room.
I would get this for my hallway.
imchristiedammit[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'd love something for my kitchen with pears!
This would be for my daughter, very cute giveaway!! :)
I would love to win this for my daughters!
I'm a follower.
I would get this for my daughter, Zoe.
Thanks for hosting this giveaway.
I have sent a follower request through Twitter.
I would get one for my sister who just found out she was pregnant!!
Thanks
April
guy015(at)gmail(dot)com
It would be for a girl I babysit for, her birthday is coming up. This would be a lovely present.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Probably my daughter! or maybe me, I'll take it to work!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
I think I would want one for my scrapbook room, so I guess it would be for me!
jinglesells at gmail dot com
I'm thinking I would get this for my son's room!
jendrost @ att.net
I have two daughters. It would be for one of them.
Would love to give this to my nephew for his birthday! utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
My son definitely needs something personalized for his half of the "storage room" that is his bedroom!
teacherkrista at gmail dot com
Well I am now a follower so that makes one for me
My cousin just had twin baby boys. They were preemies and they haven't even had the shower yet. I would love to get one for their bedroom!
This is soooo adorable; I would this for my niece; Whitney she is 10 years. Purple would be good.
Pollyq121@yahoo.com
this would be for my niece
sent twitter request
valerie2350
It would be for my nephew.
I'm following you in Blogger!
How cute are those?! I don't know if I would get it for Tommy or Jack...would she do both?
I'm a follower
and I follow you on twitter
and I just added your button
I would give this to my son Michael! He would love it :)
I would love to have this for my son's room.
I am a follower.
for my little boy - fingers crossed!
tvollowitz at aol dot com
I'm a follower!
I would definitely get it for my daughter. My son already has a sign on his door, but I haven't found one for my daughter. This would be perfect! Thanks!
It would be for my soon to be four year old son. We haven't even begun to decorate his room but it's doing to be a planes trains and automobile theme
I would get this for my daughter! Thanks.
I would put it in my baby's room!
I would get this for my daughter. Her name is spelled a little differently & I can never find personalized items in the stores for her.
Thanks for the opportunity,
Beth
reapingjoyATyahooDOTcom
My cousin-to-be's little girl would love one of these! Thanks so much!
This would be for my best friends daughter who is having her first baby and who needs everything - no - I mean EVERYTHING. She is away from all family and I would love to give her something really beautiful. My best friend is there for me all the time with my disability and pain and she never asks for anything in return and I would love to give her daughter something wonderful. Thanks for the chance!
The canvas would of course be for my daughter. It would be really cute in her room.
carrrie.burt@gmail.com
I love these!! Too cute!!
I would get one for my daughter Chloee. She loves stuff with her name on it. ;)
I'd love to win one for my teenage daughter. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would get this for my youngest sydney. she just got her own room and is having fun decorating it!
www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com
momtothreebabies@netscape.com
i follow you on twitter!
jaellekaylor!
thanks again!
momtothreebabies@netscape.com
For my daughter Kim.
Thanks for the giveaway!
kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would have this made for my daughter's room. We just redecorated it and she does not have any artwork to go with her new room. Thank you for a wonderful giveaway!
mi3ragamuffins at aol dot com
I would love it for my little one!
I follow you on Twitter
i would lik to get one for my 5 mo old BLAKE w eare in new orleans
I would get one for one of my two daughters. Don't know which one yet though!
I would get this for my nephew. I love these!
I also follow you on twitter. (or at least requested to)
And i follow the blog!
For my girl - her name is Halen so finding store bought personalized goodies is IMPOSSIBLE!
braunwen AT verizon DOT net
My little sister really appreciates things like this so I would like to win this for her, thank you!
I would love to have this for my office
I'm following your blog
I sent a request to follow you on twitter @BoosPlace
I love these - they're beautiful!! I've just set up a new playroom for my son, so this would be perfect to dress it up a little!
I would get this for my daughter Emmalai.
ggp42304(at)gmail(dotcom)
My son would get this
dominican757 at gmail dot com
I'd love to win, debate between my 2 girls. I think my tween would get it though.
following your blog
I sent a request on twitter ~ momof2dancers
cute:)I would heart 2 win one for my grandson:)
I love one of these to add some "spice" to my little girls bedroom. Her walls are so bare :(
These are so cute and I would actually love to win one for my own boring bedroom! Thanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I'm following your blog. Thanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
These are adorable! I'd love one for my new son, Cole, who is waiting for us to adopt him from an orphanage in India!
This canvas would go in my daughter Marina's room, she will love it, like I do. Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com
It would be for my daughter.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I put your button on my blog.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I requested to follow you on twitter.
This would be for Lily, my grandaughter. Thanks.
This would be for my little one. Thanks!
chericehodges@gmail.com
This will be for my daughter.
Post a Comment