Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday... It's a miracle!

"Easy" was hilarious today! He was acting so goofy. He's been fighting a cold and I can tell he was feeling much better. Not only did I get my anti-veggie boy to eat green beans... but he was actually HAPPY and EXCITED to do so??? Naturally I had to document this.
For more Thousand Words Thursday, check out Cheaper than Therapy!

16 comments:

Jay @halftime lessons

Beautiful family...way to go!!

Happy New Year!!
Jay

PS...do you know that your word verification is on? You can easily turn it off...
I wrote about how to do it here...

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic

I love your pictures! So funny, it takes me back.... All four of my kiddos learned to love veggies off by eating asparagas "sticks". They could easily handle them and I guess the taste didn't matter then LOL!

Happy New Year and Blessings to you and your family!

Kara

The Mom Jen

What's a green bean?! LOL, good job with the veggies, I saw my neice eat edamame over the holidays and my kids were baffled to what the heck it was!

ExtraordinaryMommy

Green Beans? ANd he smiled through it? Definitely worth documenting!! Very cute pictures.

Brooks

We love greenies around here!! Happy ATWT!!

everyday mom of one

He always looks so happy, good job Mom

Abby

He looks like he is having a fun day! I love the first picture!

April

Neither my kids nor my husband will touch a green bean!!! Happy New Year!

Leslie

Oh my gosh, he looks like such a giggler! Happy 2009!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Sometimes Monkey will eat green beans like crazy and sometimes she just throws them all over the floor. It is a good idea to document a "positive veggie event" ;)

Unknown

Dang it, I've got the cutest nephew EVER!! Love you guys sooo much. p.s. Christmas Eve was so the bomb-dot-com, we're gonna do the same next year!! right?!?

Married for Keeps

forget the green beans - i'm gonna eat HIM up

Marla

it's important to capture those vegetable eating times... for some of us we rarely see them...

Dee

YAY! I'm glad he's feeling better AND ate green beans!!! Cute Pics! Evan has an awful cold and cough...and now I have a sore throat! Tis the Season! :)

Kristen Andrews

what a cutie, and eating his green horray!

Anonymous

I sure looooove that goofy smile.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP