Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday.

LOVE THIS GUY.


For more wordless Wednesday check out 5 minutes for mom.

13 comments:

Brimful Curiosities

Warm hat!

Married for Keeps

Me too!

Dee

AND that hat! cute picture!

Abby

Nice hat! That is a really cute picture!

Laura

He's too cute!!

Love your blog, I enjoyed reading up :P

Beautiful family you have.

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Check out that hat!

Toni

He is so precious! Such a fun age!!!

Jennifer

Those EYES are beautiful!

Sarah

Who wouldn't - he's adorable!

Aracely

We have those pjs, in southern California... yeah not they're favorite. I think they loose a few pounds whenever they wear them ;)

Brooks

I love those hats that squish everything up in them and when you take it off the hair stinds straight up! too cute!

Tracey

I remember when I could put those cute little hats on my guys. They aren't "cool" anymore :0(
Very cute!

Elle Bee

he is very huggable!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP