Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Semi- Wordless Wednesday. Weee!

"Easy" loves to swing... always has. Check out those legs! I think he's getting his chunk back. 

I LOVE IT!


For more Wordless Wednesday check out 5 minutes for mom!

36 comments:

Dee

LOL! Cute! Evan loves his swing too!

michelle

So fun!

My Trendy Tykes

awwwww! So sweet!!

Linda

jen@odbt

your little boy is so cute. thanks for stopping by. trade you - shorts and tee shirts for hot cocoa. interested?

Lori

very cute... those are chunk they are muscles... lol

Janet

Whee! Looks like he's having so much fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy

Awww-adorable pictures!
Im jealous of the weather!

tiarastantrums

I don't know any child who doesn't like to swing - great photo

April

Easy looks completely content in that swing! Your weather must be nice...I'm sooooo jealous!

April

He is so cute. Gotta love the baby swings!

Married for Keeps

Wow! These Moms are hard core! I just stopped by and it's 8 am - and there are already 10 comments! Whew! These gals are up and AT IT! and yes, sweeeeet chunks!

Abby

So cute! I wish it were swinging weather here!

Anonymous

mammy loves that hair do too!

Mamatoosi

Yay for chunky legs! Parker, on the other hand, is getting thin! I'm kind of glad because now he can fit back in the size 4 diapers and we're having less leaking issues... and I can get more diapers for less in the smaller size. :)

Bethany

What a sweet little boy!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family)

Cute! He sure is having a good time!

A Family Completed...

He's adorable. Owen love to swing too. I want one of those swings.

Anonymous

so adorable!

thanks for stopping by my blog. love yours...

Becca

my poor girl misses the swings! we'd have to tramp thru a foot of snow to get to ours!

Ann On and On...

Chunk back...LOL. He looks so happy and no snow suit, how nice.

Unknown

those sweet lil' drumsticks!! I LOVE when they chunk up. I'll say it again...cutest nephew ever :)

Leanna

I love thick thighs...just wish they looked as adorable on me! No such luck! LOL

Amy Clary

He's such a little dude! I love seeing "chunk" on babies and toddlers too. :) SO cute!

Tiffers

Too cute! What a doll you have there! My oldest was the swinger. I remember his dad building his first swing set for him and he fell asleep and off the swing. LOL Thanks for stopping by! Happy WW!

Rachel

Oh Easy, you are just too freakin cute. Love those calves!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Monkey loves to swing too, once I put her in I practically have to beg her to let me take her out!

Katie

Love the expression on the second picture. Thanks for sharing. Thanks also for stopping by my blog to see the picture of our snowstorm.

Jen

Oh I miss swinging and playing outside. But that is one cute little boy.

Anonymous

FUN! I have that same swing, I wish it wasn't too cold to use it!

Toni

I want to swing like that!!! lol Very cute!

Amy

Easy is loving life in that swing! Wish we had some of your sunshine...we have seen nothing but fog for a week n a half now. "(

Mel Fraase

Awww fun - and so sunny. I'd love to be in SoCal these days - guess I'm not the only one!!! Enjoy (Easy and the weather)!

Cascia Talbert

He looks like he's having fun. My kids love swings.

Surf Girl

He is too, too cute! I can't believe he's in shorts - we had snow Tuesday!!
(thanks for coming by my blog!)

The Mrs.

He is so cute!

Anonymous

so cute, I wanted a swing like that for our kids but he didn't have a tree that would support it :(

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP