Thousand Words Thursday. Tidepools!
I guess there's a huge cold front going on throughout most of the U.S.? Not here... Its been crazy hot here for mid January (like 80's!). Strange. So this weekend we headed down to the beach. It was a full moon the last few days so during low tide the tide pools were exposed more than usual. It was a site to see! So much sea life. Just amazing! Joel and I really dig this kind of stuff. Nature nerds. We are happy to see that "Easy" shares in our enthusiasm! He was WAY into it, very curious, and exploring like a big boy... Fun day!








30 comments:
Yes it's a snappy 20 something degrees here:) Wish that weather was here in Georgia! He looks so precious and ready to explore.
That looks like fun to me too. :)
p.s. I love Easy's Billabong hoodie.
Awww! Great pictures! Tidepools are the best!
Very nice photo...jealous of the weather for sure!
my TwT post
Serriously, short T-shirts and flip flops... I am green with envy! It been 40 here at best!
I haven't spent much time near the ocean but have seen a tide pool and it was so cool. Sounds like a fun day!
Are you loving this weather or what!! Great shots!!!
Yes, loving this weather! Hope it keeps up for a little while longer. We want to go Santa Cruz and watch the Mavericks Surf Contest! Love your pictures.
Lovely pictures! So beautiful and precious!
gorgeous pictures, adorable cutie!!
we're freeeeezing here...can I come visit????
Awesome pics! I was thinking about maybe taking Pman to the "baby" beach tomorrow in Dana Point. If only it weren't so much work I would have been there already!
Just came across your blog on "Cheaper Than Therapy"...Looks like we have "sister names"!
I'm going to go read more of your posts, and if you're interested please visit my blog athttp://momo-mama.blogspot.com/
and for info on why I call myself Momo-Mama, click here
beautiful photos!!
he's such a little man, your mom is very lucky to have him in her life,pam
wish it was wamr here!!
I love beach pictures!
I love beach pistures!
How fun. We are at NEGATIVE 16! :) so jealous of your warm weather.
The beach pictures are. adorable!
I'm jealous of the warm weather! I think the high here yesterday was 18. Come on. That shouldn't be "high" for anything!! I love the tide pool pics!! Gosh, every time I read your blog (the beach, Disneyland, tide pools ...) it makes me miss California even more!!
I'm nosey, too ... :) You should do a Favorite Things post!!!
Oh its so stinkin' cold here! I am itching for some beach time! great shots!
we were about 20 around here...and we just left Hawaii, not too long ago and seeing your pictures sure made me homesick. cool pics by the way.
Oh - I wish we had tide pools in Texas!
Girl...I'm so jealous of your flip flops...it's freezing here in Mississippi and I may DIE!
My family would rather be outside enjoying nature...we are so tired of being inside and cannot wait for spring. Thanks for your photos...it gives us something to look forward to.
He is so cute. I LOVE that hoodie. Where did you find one in his size?
That looks like so much fun!!! This makes me want summer so much more, so we can take the boys to explore the tidepools!! Easy is a cutie!!
Just brag why don't you!! My hubby travel to socal every week and he loves to call me and rub it in. But I can't complain too much, it's not too cold in Vegas either.
p.s. I love the little guy on the beach. he is so yummy!
Wow those photos are amazing! I have an award for you on my blog!
HE IS SO ADORABLE. Hey I saw that you were having trouble with getting up to early in the morning. This may sound really strange but have you tried putting him to bed a little earlier. I swear when Jack goes to bed earlier he sleeps later in the morning.
Oh I have a giveaway that would be good for Easy too.
Your little guy is soooo cute. Love those beach photos. It's nice up in NorCal but no where near warm as where you are.
Oh and I just sent you a Twitter request!
:-)
Great pictures! I long for some time at the beach with the warm sun beating down on me and listening the waves crash in...I am so jealous!
These are great pictures! That looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment