Act of kindness...
So I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to make myself a blog button. I'm usually semi computer savvy, but for some reason I've been baffled? Mind you... my mind has been complete mush lately. I don't know what it is. I'm exhausted! This toddler is wearing me out. He's transitioning from two naps to one nap so his sleep schedule has been all over the place. That's a whole other story (or should I say blog?) For some reason the last few days have been rough and a bit overwhelming to keep up with cleaning, cooking, entertaining the boy... yadda yadda yadda... the list goes on. We've all been there, done that. I'll be fine. its just been that type of week. Good thing tomorrow is Friday!
Sometimes the smallest things make your day. Amy over at, Thoughts from the Mrs. offered her help and made me my new button! Wow! What a nice thing to do. Thank You Amy! Go give her some blog love. And check out my new blog button. Pretty cute!








9 comments:
very cute!!!
Super cute!! I need to learn how to make a button...lol..maybe she should start giving lessons! :)
I sooo could relate with your post! I have been working on making a button this past week and have like NONE of them. It is totally stressing me out...how stupid is that?!?!?
Amy did a great job on your button...I grabbed it and will place it on my blog and be inspired by it each time is see it ;)
I like your button!
Yay! Thanks for the shout-out. I hope you know I wasn't expecting any sort of recognition. I just am a supporter of my fellow blogger. I appreciate your visits and wanted to do that as a way to say "thank you". :)
Maybe I should think about going into the button biz. ;)
Aww...that's SO cute!
Love your new button! I will be adding it to my sidebar!
At first the 2 naps to 1 was torture for me but now Hunter takes about a 3 hour nap (sometimes longer) so it is kind of nice. Good luck!
I feel kind of behind on all these blogging things... what exactly is a blog button? *laugh* It's cute, whatever it is!
Just visiting...very cute blog! I wanna cute button too darn it!
Post a Comment