Monday, January 26, 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday. Play-Doh

I recently bought "Easy" some Play-Doh. Well, I developed a love/hate relationship with it! He absolutely LOVES it. Borderline obsessed with it. Plays with it everyday. Keeps him very occupied... is the love part. The hate part... it gets EVERYWHERE! I'm constantly cleaning up play-doh pieces off the carpet. It made my life harder. Hehe. Oh well, its a childhood classic. I guess I need to get over it. He really likes to watch us make play-doh figures. I'm not so creative so daddy is really cool in "easy's" book! 


Here he is sitting at his table playing with his play-doh. He doesn't even try to eat it! Now for "Easy" thats a REAL talent!



For more Totally Talented Tuesdays, check out Two of a Kind Working on a Full House's blog!

If you haven't already done so, don't forget to enter my PERSONALIZED CANVAS GIVEAWAY! It ends soon. 

21 comments:

Anonymous

I was such a neat freak I would not let the kids mix colors, how weird is that!! auntie

Anonymous

My kids liked playdough too. But you're right: it does get into everything!

thanks for dropping by!

Amy Clary

Yay! How cute! Alex loves his playdoh. He's never messy but he always tries to eat it. Hmm...which is worse? :)

michelle

You are such a good mom. I haven't tried the playdoh yet with my 19 month olds. I just know it will go right in their mouths!

everyday mom of one

I totally understand, Little One still likes to eat his a little. I take his little table in the kitchen because I don't want it in my carpet either. Mind you if it wrecked the carpet and we had to get new flooring I wouldn't be too upset..LOL.

I think we might make some today since it is snowing.

Abby

How fun! I think I need to get the G-man some Play Dough. Although I don't like the idea of it being all over the house.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family)

It is a special treat to get the play dough out at our house. I hate that it is so messy, but it always keeps Carter occupied so I can get a few things done around the house.

Cute pictures!

April

I hate playdough!!! I am so very tahnkful that two of my girls are too old to want it...but the five year old can still destroy a room with some playdough!

Sarah

I haven't been brave enough to buy Play Doh here yet, but my son just got a little tub in a goodie bag from a birthday party. Like you said, it gets everywhere, but it's fun stuff!

Dee

Looks like he's having a blast! My brother taught my little man how to make a snake with play dough the other day! :)

The Blunt's Crazy in Love...

I loved playdough....Destaney still play's with the stuff and she's going to be 14! I can't wait for Landon first playdough adventure....Your son is super cute and wow you have made a terrific mom! Great job I love your blog....

Married for Keeps

I'm glad he's not eating it. I think Play-dough was one of my kids's food groups.

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I am very impressed with the not eating it part...Monkey would totally eat it.

Mamatoosi

So cute! Parker's only had a couple of chances to play with the play doh... I should break it out more often... but only strapped into his booster seat at the table with the plastic under his chair! *laugh* Oh, and you know Parker, Mr. Hardly Ever Puts Things in His Mouth? Well, apparently Play Doh is the exception. I said it was yucky but he disagreed and said "yum yum."

A Family Completed...

That is talent. We love playdoh here!

Anonymous

I can totally relate. THere is orange and green play-doh speckled all ove rmy back patio. And I am too lazy to sweep it up, ha.

Jennifer

Oh my goodness those pictures are absolutely adorable!

Whitney

I love play dough...and I'm 25. :)

Bethany

He is too darn cute!!! Glad the giveaway is going well!! :)

Sandra

The teacher in me is telling me to let you know what I do for playdough. We have baking sheets with sides and instruct the children to keep it inside the baking sheets. I love playdough and all things messy, except nail polish and an 11 year old girl!

Unknown

Easiest Play-Doh in carpet solution ever: buy a cheap vinyl tabelcloth at the Dollar Store and put it under the table everytime he plays with it. It makes cleanup SO easy!! And, it is really easy to make your own playdoh, and super cheap. You could probably find some recipes online. Love You!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP