Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday.

Sweet Boy.
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom

26 comments:

Tena

awwww, nothing beats bath time photos, babies love baths at that age!! Very cute

Felicia

Yes.. he is a sweet boy!! I love bath time!

Anonymous

That's one clean child!

Anonymous

What a cutey!
Happy WW

Anonymous

Ah, it's a classic! Kid in the bath tub. It's always lovely.

Did I see correctly you're also a running mommy?!

Cause I am too, even though a slow one.

Would you like to swap buttons?

All the best,
Running Mommy

Heidi

Why do they love bathtime so much when they are that young & dread it when they get older? Adorable picture. Love the black & white effect.

Cascia Talbert

That is cute. Bath time is so much fun.

michelle

squeaky clean :)

Mary

Oh, bubbles...how fun!

Brooks

Super sweet. Smiles and bubbles rock!

Amy Clary

Yay, Bubbles! Alex loves bath time too. He gets SOOOO excited when we ask him to help get the bath ready.
Happy w.w.!

Dee

Aww! Bubble Baths are the best!

SouthernDogwoods

Aww, love that pic! What cutie pie!

Kim @ What's That Smell

He's so cute!

tiarastantrums

great photo

Unknown

What a cute little face!

Tabitha Blue

VERY SWEET!!!!! I love kids and bath time!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Brimful Curiosities

Ah, the bath shot with bubbles no less. Such fun!

Married for Keeps

Yes, it's true. I'm in love

Jenny

We have some tub shots that we loved so much we framed them and hung them up. Your little guy is adorable!
~Jenny~

Abby

What a sweet little face!

Tina

Aww so adorable! Love bath time pics!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

That is aperfect title for your picture.

Jane Anne

I need one of those right now... no, not the cute bubbly baby... the bubble bath!! Great WW photo!

The Mrs.

he is so adorable!

Chris

he is having fun there... :) its my first time on your site. i like your pictures of your little boy. how old is he?

well, hope to see you around...

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP