Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday. Another Beach Day!

The weather has been wild here. So warm. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it and know the rest of the country is dealing with some major storms. But, the cons... we NEED the rain, I enjoy my different seasons, and in 2 weeks we are going on our winter vacation. Which entails a cabin in the snow and lots of snowboarding! Snow would be nice!?! I might be the only one in Sunny So-Cal hoping for some bad weather?

This is us at the beach last weekend.
For more Thousand Words Thursday check out, Cheaper Than Therapy!

If you haven't already done so, don't forget to enter my PERSONALIZED CANVAS GIVEAWAY! It ends soon. 

24 comments:

Bree Shaw

do you wanna switch states for a couple of days. b/c i will:) great pics!

Abby

Seriously, now you are just making us jealous! I wan to be there!

Brooks

What fun! love his little QS hat!

Married for Keeps

I know it's so weird! I have several friends in the midwest who have been snowed in this week. I'm with you - snow, snow, snow!

Anonymous

he's so big, auntie

Anonymous

by the way I love the blanket... my speciality, auntie

Anonymous

It is just about impossible to fathom being at the beach. So jealous!

everyday mom of one

We should do a house swap for a week every year!!

The Mom Jen

I'm enjoying, do not wish for anything else! Love the shots!

jen@odbt

Wanna trade places? Looks so warm...

BluRayn

Another SoCal gal here, ya, the weather is nice, but really, some rain WOULD be nice!! And, I'd like a little more winter before summer comes back to stay!!

Leslie

I'm lovin' the weather. I'm in NorCal and it's not quite as warm as you guys but I'm not complaining! Enjoy your upcoming snow trip.

Leslie

BTW.... I find I keep coming back to your blog. I hope you don't mind if I make it official and follow you!

Dawn

Thank you for visiting today. Your pictures are super adorable! :)

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

oh if only my toes could be as warm as you are right now!! I can ship some snow and ice your way if you'd like...we have plenty here!!

Amy Clary

It's SO not right that you have beach pics! It's freezing here! Blech!
Anyway, "easy" is looking as cute as ever. I love his hat!

Bethany

that is so unfair!

Halftime Lessons

Thanks for stopping by today...just wanted you to know I spent some time on your blog tonight, and really enjoyed you and your beautiful family. See you again soon!!

Jay

Kristen Andrews

u are so lucky, we have snow and cold do you want some?

Evolving Mommy Catherine

It looks so warm and nice there. We don;t have much snow but it isn't warm...at all!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

Ok, how do you get your little man to keep the hat on?? He is precious!

Toni

Looks so nice and warm!!! Great pictures!

Dee

Great pictures!! The weather is odd!!

suzannah | the smitten word

wow, i am so jealous! i'd trade you a weekend in snowy PA anytime! sweet pics:)

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP