Friday, January 2, 2009

Gettin' a lot done around here.


Ahhh... This picture makes me melt. Not sure if its the chubby toddler arms? The delicious cheeks? The white hair? Either way it makes me smile. It was a beautiful sunny So-Cal day. I guess its suppose to cool down again? Who knows its all over the place down here? I still look forward to the cold comfy lazy days for a while longer. At least in the evenings the fog rolls in and its freezing (well not really, but cold).  


We opened up the garage door and "Easy" loved playing outside. Its amazing how fast he is becoming a little boy. In just a week he has changed the way he plays. We watched in awe as he threw around his ball. Sooo boy with sound affects and all! CUTE. He took a great nap after this just like I needed! We're getting a lot done around here with Joel having 4 days off and us actually staying at home! "EC" is loving his daddy home (so am I). 

Garage completely cleaned and organized... check. Big TV moved to another wall and mantel decorated... check. Christmas tree thrown away and playroom deep cleaned... check. Next on the list put together "Easy's" little table and chairs, stain it, and finish play room. Pictures to follow. I'm proud of this mass organizing of the house! Great way to start off the new year! 


8 comments:

Anonymous

You are such a cute moma! I love your post. Do you have plans for #2?

everyday mom of one

Isnt it nice to have an extra pair of hands around. My hubby went back to work today and it sure was quiet around here.

Dee

Awww...they get big so fast! Those are great pictures!

Belle

What a doll!! love it! I miss my boys being that small.

You sure did get a lot done! I've done NOTHING! Must get focused. You've inspired me. :)

Happy New Year!
~Belle

Evolving Mommy Catherine

We are on an organization kick around my house too! It always feels so good to start the new year off right!

Brooks

I wish we were organizing...and I wish that my husby was back to work...he is driving me nutso!

Toni

He is so cute. I love these pictures! We got to play outside today and Hunter went down for his nap so nicely!!!

Congrats on your accomplishments!!

Mamatoosi

Easy E does look like he's getting his chubby cheeks back... which are too cute! Maybe he's finally slowing down on those growth spurts?

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP