Totally Talented Tuesday. Potty training has begun!
I have two talents I would like to share this week. Bragging on "Easy" a bit. Okay. The biggie... "Easy" not only went pee pee in the potty, but get this... HE ASKED TO DO SO!!! So cool. He was literally pointing to our toilet and saying potty and then grabbing himself. I was a bit confused. The conversation went like this:
Me: What's wrong "EC"? Do you need to go potty?
Easy: pee pee potty (pointing)
Me: Really? Okay lets try...
We ran to his potty, pulled down his diaper, and BAM! He peed! We were sooo excited! Joel was there as my witness. He got a lot of praise! So ya, I'm gonna listen to his cues a little more. Man oh man we were impressed! We haven't even gotten serious about the potty training yet. What a big boy.
Also, "Easy's" creativity never ceases to amaze me! He found an empty egg cartoon on top of the trash can and low and behold... he put his little people in it! All by himself. Smart and silly boy! He was VERY proud of himself. He just sat there and giggled. It was pretty cute.
For more Totally Talented Tuesday, check out Two of a Kind, working on a full house's blog!









20 comments:
I'm impressed! The G-man is no where near ready for the potty. I have been putting him on it before bed but he just gets right up. And twice last week he peed all over the bathroom floor as soon as he stood up! Grrrrr!
WOW good job mom!! I need to get a potty for Jack just to have around. You are doing a wonderful job with " Easy".
WOW!!! Send him our way so he can teach Evan how to use the potty!!! We got one for Christmas and as soon as he isn't sick anymore I'm setting it up so we can get used to it!
AND..I love that pic in your header!
I'm not sure how intentional it is but it cracks me up that there is some Elmo reading material sitting next to his potty.
That is awesome that he is doing such a good job with his potty, when they are ready they are ready I guess! Oh, and the carton of toys to too cute.
How old is EC?
I was reading one of your older posts about ridding your big guy of his binky. What we used with our kids was the stuff you can buy to stop nail biting (don't recall the name). We put it on the binky. It has a bitter taste and they didn't want it. That is how we got rid of the binky in our house.
Randi from OK
Easy is absolutely gorgeous! Good luck with the potty training...just be patient...it will come!
I love the little people looking up from the egg carton, they just look like they belong... too funny
Ok...coming from a mom of 2 currently in the middle of potty training number 2...........going potty is a HUGE talent!!!!! You go "Easy"!!!!!
My Nana buttons are absolutely bursting!
YAAY for the potty party!! I guess that's something we need to get going on around here, too. I love all the little people in the egg carton, how cute is that?? Very talented kiddo!!
How old is he? My little girl is 2 and shows no interest at all!
Whoot! Congratulations to both of you. :)
Holy Cow! Your son needs to chat with mine. Maybe I won't have to worry about potty training if he falls for the "peer pressure". :)
You must be SO stinkin' proud.
Okay I am blown away! Landon does know all his ABC's though!
big chore there but I believe you have a real smartie on your hands
What an adorable pic of your little guy on the potty! He must be so proud!! (You, too!!) He's too cute.
Congratulations! Smart, cute and creative :)
Too cute! He sure loves those little people.
Way to go Ethan! Such a smart and creative kiddo. :)
I love when they are ready for the potty and are excited! He's so cute!
As a teacher, I really love how he's playing with his toys!!!
Post a Comment