Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is it just me...

... Or does "Easy" look WAY older!?! I feel like he has grown in so many ways this last week. And then I look at these new pictures and it makes me sad. He looks different to me. I see a little boy more than a baby. Tear. He has been so cute and creative the way he plays. He is sitting in Joel's suitcase and pretending to drive! I was amazed watching him. He grabbed onto the straps like its the steering wheel and made the car sound effects. Wow. Little sponges indeed! He was very proud of himself and thought it was hilarious when Toby (our pug) jumped into the backseat position. Pretty creative.


He's become much more independent and distancing himself at times. Don't get me wrong... still very much my cuddle bug, but he tells us to "gooo" and pushes us away when he wants his space! And he actually gets embarrassed! Ha. Love it. I will catch him dancing or singing and he gets embarrassed... stops immediately... and tells me to go. 

He's been speaking in FULL sentences. We've been cracking up at some of the things that have been coming out of his mouth! 

Oh and he said his first cuss word. Not cool. I dropped something and accidently said a bad word and he immediately repeated me. Oops. Joel and I looked at each other stunned and both agreed it was time to watch our mouths. Not like we have horrible mouths, but need to watch the slippage. 

12 comments:

Leanna

LOL...I STILL remember my first slippage (about 15 yrs ago,he's 16 1/2 now).

What a smart and creative boy (smart pug too). Both are adorable!

Toni

He reminds me so much of Hunter. It is amazing how much they change daily.

I love those pictures of him and his dog taking a drive!!!!

everyday mom of one

Love those PJ'S Little one has the same pair.

I know what you mean about growing up so quick. Jack has been driving his cars around and doing things he was not doing just a couple of weeks ago.

He is also learning how to test my patience more:).

Dee

Isn't it amazing how they grow SOOO fast?? WHERE is my baby and who is this toddler?

Anonymous

I remember when brian said his first wrong word, I almost laughed outloud, but I did not say anything to him, when david said it when he was little I told him it was a wrong word, so it made him to say it over and over, so I figured not to say anything and it worked....until they were much older...lol

Evolving Mommy Catherine

He does look like a little boy. I have been feeling like this with Monkey too. I looked back at her in the car the other day and this little girl was looking back at me from her car seat. I was a little taken aback...what happened to my baby!

Unknown

oh s#!@%! Nana and E.C. cussed in the same week, with the same word!! awesome! At least his mouth is cleaner than his cousin's; calling frogs the eff-dash-dash-dash word.

Anonymous

My daughter says "Crap" sometimes, and even though I have to tell her "don's ay that", a part of me is laughing.

Mamatoosi

I love that he doesn't want you to watch him play. Too funny!

Pooka Boreal

He makes me laugh so much....my little BRO. He shall surf next month...he told me.

Jen

what a cutie!

Felicia

My husband and I were just saying some of the same things about our little man. They grow up WAY too fast!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP