Thursday, May 14, 2009

UV Skinz Reversible Bucket Hat Review and Giveaway!

May is skin cancer awareness month. What better way to increase awareness then by promoting UV protected clothing! In my opinion UV Skinz has the best products out there. I recently did a review/giveaway for their Baby UV Skinz Swim Shirt. Please check that out. There's some great background information on how UV Skins got started, what their mission statement is, and it show cases another great UV Skinz product!  


In honor of skin cancer awareness we will be featuring TWO more UV Skinz products! I'm always eager to review their products, so this is exciting! This week I will be featuring the hat and watch out for the toddler board shorts next week. "Easy's" a protected little boy from head to toe... and pretty stinkin' cute in his ensemble. 

 Its that time of the year where we are at the beach a few times a week. Living near the coast in Southern Cali the sun gets gnarly. "Easy's" a very active two-year old with extremely sensitive and fair skin. He is also a little toe-head so I'm constantly worried about his head getting burnt. I hate rubbing sunscreen in his hair. It never seems to offer full protection and its just gross. This hat is awesome! I love how its nice and big. It completely protects his face, neck, and ears from getting sun burnt. Its SPF 50+, light weight, dries easily, and is reversible. I picked the navy two-color bucket hat that matches his swim shirt and board shorts. I love how all the different pieces they have are interchangeable and match!
So for the awesome part...UV Skinz is giving away one Reversible Bucket Hat of your choice! All you have to do is click that link and pick a hat, and then leave a comment on this post telling me which one you would choose. Make sure you leave your email address with your first comment.

For additional entries:
  • Sign up to the UV Skinz newsletter.
  • Go to their blog and add their "I saved a baby's skin today" button to your blog. Leave the link. 
  • Follow them on twitter AND tweet about this giveaway.
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Put my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. Also, remember if you already follow or have my button that counts and be sure to leave a comment for that as well. The contest ends Saturday May, 23rd. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good Luck!

I also want to encourage you to make a UV Skinz purchase. UV Skinz is promoting awareness of sun protection and skin cancer prevention by donating up to 3000 Baby Skinz swim shirts; UV Skinz will ship a free Baby Skinz swim shirt with every order placed in May. 

post signature

93 comments:

MoodyMommy

I LOVE LOVE THE new design!!!! Soooo you!!!

Melissa Deline

I just Signed up to the UV Skinz newsletter.

Melissa Deline

I am following UV Skinz on twitter AND I have tweeted about this giveaway.

Melissa Deline

I am a follower... p.s. I love the new look!!

Melissa Deline

I follow you on twitter!

Melissa Deline

I have also blogged about this awesome giveaway!

http://sweetwordsboutique.blogspot.com/2009/05/uv-skinz-reversible-bucket-hat-review.html

Sara

Sign me up for the Light/Hot Pink Reversible Bucket Hat
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara

follower

Sara

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1803230618

Unknown

I love the light Pink Reversible Bucket Hat. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I signed up for uv skinz newsletter. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow uv skinz on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/1803404349

Unknown

I follow u on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow your blog. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Eco-Friendly Mommy

I would like the Navy / Blue reversible bucket hat

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Signed up for the UV Skinz Newsletter

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Follow Your Blog

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Have your button on my blog

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Blogged about your giveaway.

http://ecofriendlymommy.blogspot.com/2009/05/uv-skinz-reversible-bucket-hat-review.html

Eco-Friendly Mommy

thanks!

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Oh... and I follow you on twitter.

Kiki

great pic of "Easy". enjoy your days at the beach. i'm so jealous. take care.
-Kiki

Married for Keeps

Seriously Momo - love the new layout. Well done!

Anonymous

ok i blogged about it i put their button on my page. i follow you and yoru buttons on my page. i think im good for now!

turnitupmom

Oooo...I would love the pink one for my daughter. Great idea and giveaway!

one frugal lady

This would be a great thing to have since we are in the sun all the time! My daughter would just love to have one in hot pink!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Donnetta

I'd pick the navy/blue for my little man! He's so light skinned this would be perfect for summer.


pong7@comcast.net

Kim

love this: Navy/Blue Reversible Bucket Hat

Kim

follow u on twitter (kgail11)

Kim

blog follower

Kelly

I would pick the Navy/Blue Reversible Bucket Hat
moodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com

Kelly

I follow you on twitter
moodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com

Kelly

I follow your blog
moodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com

Kelly

I have your button on my blog
moodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com

Eco-Friendly Mommy

I follow them on twitter and subscribed to your blog!

I opened a feedburner account a couple of weeks back, and haven't had the time to figure out how to put the subscriber feature on the side. Will have to hack away after the move!

Leilani

I would choose the Navy/Blue hat for my little boy. Thanks!

johnthegirl at hotmail dot com

Tracy

i'd like the blue one in child size please!

Katrina

i love the light/hot pink hat!

Waterlogged

I like the sky blue and brown cinching bucket hat. I think a boy or girl could wear it.

Anonymous

The pink hat is my favorite
valuedcustomer(at)live(dot)com

makeetis

I like the Navy/Blue Reversible Bucket Hat.
brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com

makeetis

I follow your blog.
brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com

Sylvia

I would choose the purple/blue one
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Cher

I would love the Navy/Blue Reversible Bucket Hat for my son!

Cher

I am following you.

Cher

I am also following you on twitter.

Eco-Friendly Mommy

follow UV Skinz on twitter

Eco-Friendly Mommy
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eco-Friendly Mommy

subscribed to your blog.

Celebrate Woman

Would love Nave/Blue UV Skinz hat!

Celebrate Woman

I am following you.

Xenia

I would love the Light/Hot Pink Reversible Bucket Hat for my daughter, it would be great for this summer!

Thanks!
xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com

MrsMessiness

I love the navy/blue reversible bucket hat!

MrsMessiness

AND I am following your blog!

Anonymous

wow, love the new design...and the cool hat!

The Dreamer

I'd get the navy blue for my son

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

The Dreamer

follow on twitter

addeviant

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Anissa

I like the Navy.

The Mom Jen

I'd get the Light/Hot Pink Reversible Bucket Hat for my daughter it would match her suit!

The Mom Jen

Follow you on twitter!

The Mom Jen

Putting your button on my review blog! ;)

Coccinelle

Navy/Blue for me!

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Erica

I like the hot pink/light pink.

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

Erica

I have your button

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

Erica
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous

Id choose Light/Hot Pink Reversible Bucket Hat

m0mmy_x3@yahoo.com

Check out my giveaway
http://m0mmy-x3.blogspot.com/2009/05/see-kai-run-review-giveaway.html

Mamatoosi

I would love the navy one in child size!

Mamatoosi

I follow your blog

Mamatoosi

I follow you on twitter

Anonymous

I like the Pink reversible hat

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

signed up for newsletter

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follow UV skinz On Twitter
zebastyandylan

tweet
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/1849576297

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

added uv skins button to blog

zebastyandlyan.blogspot.com


zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follow Mommy MOMO on twitter
zebastyandylan

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

subscribe via email

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

have your button up

zippieee@msn.com

Nancy @ Live love laugh

Newsletter!
Nancy Offermann teeoff10@aol.com

Nancy @ Live love laugh

I like the blue hat in L/XL! All the products are great!
Nancy Offermann teeoff10@aol.com

Nancy @ Live love laugh

I follow!!!
Nancy Offermann
Teeoff10@aol.com

A Family Completed...

I would choose the Navy/Blue Reversible Bucket Hat!
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol.com

A Family Completed...

I get the UZ Skinz newsletter

A Family Completed...

I follow you on twitter

Amathea

I like the hot pink/light pink bucket hat.
amathea1974 at gmail dot com

Mylinda

I would like the navy blue

Mylinda

I am following your blog

denise

I like the navy blue reversible hat.

BountyBug

I'm adoring the navy/blue bucket hat Mommymomo!!

Peggy

Love the Light/Hot Pink Reversible Bucket Hat
Thanks
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Signed up to the UV Skinz newsletter.
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

follow you on twitter!
velvet1116
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

follow your blog.
matternu@aol.com

Anonymous

I like the navy blue bucket hat. It's such a cute and easy way to keep the sun off the baby!

Anonymous

I follow you on twitter!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP