Monday, May 11, 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday. Bubbles!

Mr. Independent demands he blows his own bubbles now. Kind of sad really. Not that long ago he would beg for ME to blow bubbles and they'd make him so happy. Now... "Nooo... Mommy!" "I have it!" "Mine bubbles."  *Tear*



For more Totally Talented Tuesdays, check out Two of a Kind Working on a Full House's blog!

Check out my Discovery Toys HAMMER AWAY toy GIVEAWAY! 

13 comments:

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Our doggies and our son loves bubbles. Or...as our son calls them, "Gaggies." He still doesn't blow his own bubbles yet... but he is trying. Amazing how much Easy has grown just in the last year! Time flies!

MoodyMommy

I hated all of those milestones!!! I still hate milestones!!! My son said the ABCs with out prompting...I cried!!!

Kiki

love the photos. what a cutiepatootie! i shed many tears when my son's independence streak arrived. i recently shed tears when i woke up and found he had made his own breakfast, waffle in the toaster and everything. it's sad, but i actually like him not depending on me for everything. i think it means i've done a good job teaching him things. at least that outlook makes me feel better.

Abby

Great pictures! G wants to blow his own too but he seems to have a problem holding the wand in the right place. It is either too close or too far away or in his mouth or pointing at a funny angle. Sometimes he will let me hold it for him and sometimes he will just chase the ones I blow.

annies home

he is so super cute and bubbles are so fun

Emilie

Oh, that is talent! Do the bubbles actually come out? Lucian has a tendency to do a lot of blowing but not a lot of air actually comes out. So when bubbles actually do come out it is a big deal!

Thanks for sharing!

Childhood

When my girls blow bubbles... they end up wearing most of it... but its fun just the same!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Bubbles, no spills...that is impressive. I am not quite ready for Monkey to blow bubbles on her own, I just know it would end up messy for us!

Anonymous

Tristan loves "popping" the bubbles! Very cute.

Come enter my giveaways.
I don't have many entries =(

http://palmersf1.blogspot.com/2009/04/break-pal-review-and-giveaway.html

Mamatoosi
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamatoosi

That IS a talent! I'm not sure Parker has that down yet. And even though he can spit up a storm in his bed during quiet time, trying to get him to spit out toothpaste is near impossible so far. Does Easy do that yet?

Dee

WOW! I'm impressed! Evan just dumps the bubbles out and tries to poke at the wand!

A Psych Mommy

How cute is he wih the bubbles! I know my son is going to be Mr Independent, too--(sigh) time passes way too quickly!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP