Wednesday, May 27, 2009

W/W HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!!

Our little "Easy" turned 2 years old today. I can't believe it. These are some of my favorite pictures these last two years. He's changed so much. He's so full of life! We love him more than can be described. Heading out to Sea World today for his first time to celebrate! 



For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.

post signature

29 comments:

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out

Happy Birthday cutie pie!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Awwww! Happy, happy birthday to your little man!! Love the collection of photos. Thanks for sharing those with us :)

Happy W/W

tiarastantrums

happy birthday to your little man!!

Kalisha

He is sooo cute! You have a beautiful family too! Happy Birthday and I hope this year is amazing for you and little Easy! It is crazy how much difference a year makes--I think 2 year olds besides being the most stubborn are the sweetest. I always tell my girls (2 and 3) that I want them to stay this age forever! and I mean it!!
Have a fun day at Seaworld and if you happen to wear any Skinz then I would love to share your pics on the blog!
Kalisha

Dee

WOW! Two already! HAPPY BIRTHDAY buddy!!!

Great pictures!

Melissa Deline

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday dear Easy! Happy Birthday to You!

Pics are sooo cute!!!

P.S. Did you receive my tutu?

Sweet Mommy!

Abby

Happy Birthday Easy! I love the slide show. He is so cute and he looks like he was born with really cute chubby cheeks! Have a great time at Sea World!

Kiki

Beautiful photos and great slide show idea. Happy Birthday to Easy. Have a blast at Sea World and take care.
-Kiki

Surf Girl

Happy Birthday Easy! This is such a fun age - sometimes I miss it. :) Have a great time at Sea World!!

Island Girl

happy birthday to your little one.

Amy Clary

Happy Birthday!!
I just love those baby pics of his and your pregnancy photos are gorgeous as well. :)

Muthering Heights

Happy birthday to him! I like the slide show!


I also like your blog design. It looks great!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Happy Birthday to "Easy." What a sweetheart! Oh, man I am so not ready for two yet, time just goes by so so fast!

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Love the slide show. Still can't believe he is already 2. Hope you guys have a wonderful day at Sea World. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASY!

MoodyMommy

You've been tagged!!

Felicia

Those are beautiful pics! Happy birthday little man!

Candace Sheppard

What a cutie! Hope you guys had fun!

Jenni

Happy Birthday, Little Easy!

Kiki

I have a Lovely Blog Award for you on my blog The Babble Bubble. Take care.
-Kiki

Lesley

Oh...I love this...he is precious...one lucky little boy....Happy Birthday

Shannon

Happy Birthday! Great pics :)

Claremont First Ward

Happy Birthday to your adorable little guy!

Sarah

I'm late - but Happy Birthday little man! Love the slideshow, he's such a cutie. And your new blog design looks fantastic!

Mamatoosi

Dang, you looked great even after giving birth! You don't want to see my after-birth photos... and I didn't even have to push or anything!

Mamatoosi

oh, and sorry I missed Easy's b-day! For some reason I thought it was on the 31st... maybe because his party was on that date last year???

Staci A

What sweet photos! Hope it was a wonderful birthday!

Deb@Mommie Mayhem

Aw that was such a cute sideshow! Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday to your lil man !

Deb@Mommie Mayhem

Aw that was such a cute sideshow! Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday to your lil man !

A Family Completed...

Gosh he is so cute! Happy Birthday Easy!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP