Monday, May 4, 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday. Ta-Dah!

"Easy" has always been a big climber. His newest thing is climbing up and saying "Ta-Dah!" He does this on almost everything.

Love him.

For more Totally Talented Tuesdays, check out Two of a Kind Working on a Full House's blog!

11 comments:

MoonNStarMommy

That is adorable!! I can't wait until Nathan does something like that. I hope he does, soon! I know Kaedyn will probably beat him to a lot of things, even though he's younger, but I take such joy in little things like that. Great pics!

A Family Completed...

That's is so cute! Way to go Easy!.

Amy Clary

Aw, Ta-dah! That is adorable. He's so proud of himself. :)

Kiki

Congrats to Easy. Little ones experience such excitement when they accomplish these things. I remember when my son would say Ta-Da or Boo-Ya. Now when he climbs something he just falls off or jumps.

Emilie

I've got a climer too! He doesn't say Ta-Dah though (but I wish he would since that is sooo adorable) but he claps for himself.

Thanks for sharing! I love those kinds of pictures! Its like I can actually hear him say Ta-Dah!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Haha, he is such a showmen!

tiarastantrums

he's so cute- love that he raised his arms in joy!

Abby

He is so cute! I love the Ta-Da! G says that a lot too! He also has those jammies!

Felicia

Oh how cute!!! Good job Easy!!!!

Dee

That is too cute! I love it! Sorry I havent put up TTT yet...Mr. Linky is NOT working!

Aunt Kiki

His hair is getting so long!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP