You just wait until he starts jumping off everything he climbs - yea, you'll really love that. The pictures are sooo cute. I love his expressions - i just cried. I miss him.
Driving tip: Keep a basket of extra must have items stocked in the car. Check Driving 101 for more info.
Shopping tip: Costco freeze dried fruit packs. Great snack! Healthy, not messy, and he thinks its a special treat. Keep in the diaper bag and only give them when you need to keep the little one busy!
Teething tip: Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets seem to work miracles!?!
8 comments:
What a little booger. You know he is probably doing this just to get a rise out of you. You can tell by the look on his face.
That is my MAN! Addiction to height is a beautiful disorder. Next....snowboarding this winter!
I am laughing SOOO hard right now! Momo, I have all the compassion in the world for you - been there, done that! This is SOOOO Deja vu!
You just wait until he starts jumping off everything he climbs - yea, you'll really love that. The pictures are sooo cute. I love his expressions - i just cried. I miss him.
Alexis does that too! drives me crazy, I'll come in to the room and she will be sitting on the counter! It's crazy how they climb!
Oh Boy!!! You have your hands full!!! Thankfully M has NEVER done this!!! I hope he stops it soon, for your sanity!!
FUNNY!!!!
I love last one . . . what makes little ones think these plastic things will hold them!!!
P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
My little Monkey wants to climb on top of everything too. Since she just started walking she hasn't figured out how to stand on things though...yet!
Post a Comment