Playdates.
I'm convinced play dates are needed for the mommies just as much as they are for the babies...if not more?It keeps you sane. Adult conversations with fellow women experiencing the same day to day struggles of entertaining a toddler. Its demanding sometimes. There are those days I just want to sit and do nothing. Nope. Not allowed for long. "Easy" is busy, busy, busy...wanting constant action. So my days are filled with parks, mall playgrounds, petting zoos, gymboree classes, beach trips, and even better...play dates! Yep, play dates are saviors. I like to schedule as many as I can. Sometimes I even double book with naps in between. Now that's just crazy...haha. kidding. Not to mention, "Easy" LOVES them! He loves to play with other kids his own age. And him being an only child I know its great for him. Anyways...this day we went to a big regional park that had a pumpkin patch (yep, we went to another one) and the best part....a train! This is monumental! "Easy's" first train ride! He didn't let me down. He was very entertained. Boys and their trucks? Well same goes for trains! He was in awe! We met some friends and their babies there. It was neat because all the babies were the same age. Except this time "E" was the only boy. Good times. Here's some cute pictures of "EASY E"...








6 comments:
I love the little witch. What a clown.
You are such a good mommie momo, always entertaining him and keeping him busy. That boy has a great life. Love you guys.
He is such a handsome boy! I wish I had more playdates schedule but with preschool twice a week, and me workign twice a week, I just never have time!
OK, I'd fall over in exhaustion with that many play dates! *laugh* I don't know how you do it. Was this the big park in Irvine?
the picture with him in the witch cutout is too cute! how did you get him to pose so well?!
They are so for the moms!!! I could not live without a little girl time and the comparing of child rearing secrets!!!
Post a Comment