I'm not good with change....
Obviously I know this move is NEEDED! I'm very excited. We're doubling our square footage, added a 2 car garage, and lots of dirt trails for "Easy" to roam. I know its important for "EASY." He really has outgrown this apartment and so have we. The new townhouse is beautiful and I know for once since Joel and I's marriage its going to feel like a home. With all that I can't help but feel sad? Weird. I don't even like this cave...oh I mean apartment. I think its because I have sentimental attachment to it. We moved here when I was a huge preggo about to pop. I remember walking laps like a crazy women trying to get this labor started. haha. Joel was a drill Sargent. We have some pretty funny videos. "Easy" was brought home from the hospital for the first time to this apartment. It was his first nursery. Joel was such a proud daddy and made it so cute and cozy. All of his firsts was here. The first steps, the first words, the first bad falls. Many sleepless nights. It all makes me sad to leave it behind. But I know this change is for the good. Our family grew and we need more space. We will all be sooo much happier. I'm very glad for this house search to be done. Its stressful. One thing we did learn. We love this area! Wanting a house, we looked inland. We tried to talk ourselves into the notion that we like it there and its best for "E". Than we went down to the beach, and harbor and realized we really do LOVE this area. We can't move away from it. We're beach people through and through. Joel's always wanted his little boy to grow up in a beach community like he did. He can't wait for Saturday surf sessions with "EASY." I am very happy, I'm just not good with change. I know there are going to be many more new firsts at our new place and awesome memories. I guess knowing that tonight could be our last night here I'm feeling a little sappy. Anyone who knows me knows I go in waves. Sappy now...THRILLED in 5 minutes! More updates on the new place to come...








5 comments:
Wow, you found a place! That is awesome, Momo! You should post pics of it when you get a chance. How close is it to the "cave"?
p.s. the climbing and standing on things will only get worse...sorry
good luck with the move! You will have all new firsts and memories in the new place!
OH my WORD your baby is absolutely ADORABLE!!! SO cute!!
I love the glee in his little face with the box. Can't wait to see you guys!!
Cute kid !!
Post a Comment