Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nostalgic.

I went for a run this morning and it had eerie familiar feel to it. It was a cold, crisp, yet sunny morning. I had that burn in my lungs, my hands were numb and tingly, my stomach was queasy. It got me thinking and reminiscing about my old college track days. ahhh...do i miss it! The weather and this familiar feeling reminded me of the many training days I endured. Such a great time of my life. Met my love of my life on the college track team. Always will have fond memories of that time. I'm glad I got to experience it. I love running. This is the best time of the year to get in shape. With the cold months ahead of us you can hide yourself in baggy sweaters and secretly be running your butt off. Summer comes and then BAM! You shed off the extra layers and there hid a skinny, toned, in shape girl. HAHA! Maybe not so dramatic, or super hero-ish, but I do want that BAM factor. Or at least loose the extra lingering pounds from "EASY". Almost there...more hard work ahead...but I do enjoy the process. 

2 comments:

Anonymous

I really want to be a runner, but can't. I have never been one to push msyelf physically. I have decided that walking is okay for ME.

Toni

I want that to happen to me! Do you think you can make me be a runner? I get started and then boom I get up to where I can run a mile and I stop... then I go for weeks eating everything in sight. No control No will power...

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP