Boys and their tractors.
Geez...I'm behind on my blogging. So much to say so little time. I'll live.
Trucks, trains, and now tractors! The life of a little boy. I love it! So, last time we went to the central coast to visit the family "Easy" got a little treat. There was work going on across the street from his Nana and Opa's house. So "Easy" would stand in the window and point to the "guck." (We call them tractor trucks.) Knowing they were there when we he went out to play he ran down the drive way as fast as he could. Pointing the whole way down. We realized he wanted to see the tractors. The owners were out and Joel told him he was in the business so they let "Easy" and Joel explore. It was sweet father son time. "Easy" was very excited. Actually, Joel was just as psyched to show him all the tractors and explain them. Anyone who knows Joel, knows it was a detail description. Ha. He's such a good daddy!









5 comments:
One of these days I will let him see some REAL iron.
adorable!
Oh your little boy is so sweet. I have a 14 month old sounds like we are around the same stage.
Thanks for following my site, I think I will be visiting yours quite often to.
How fun! Parker loves seeing the pics of Ethan with the tractor and keeps pointing and laughing.
I would buy that boy a tractor of his very own if it was within my power. This Nana adores that little monkey.
Post a Comment