My first award!
Yay! I got my first award...hehe. Thanks Another Online Mom! So nice of you to think so.
With this award I'm suppose to list 6 things that make me happy! Here they are:
1. "Easy's" laugh! ahhh...its the best! so contagious. Makes a mommy melt.
2. Hubby surprising me by coming home early. When he pops in that door earlier than I thought ready to play with his boy, it makes me all warm and cozy inside.
3. Spending time with our amazing families! We are lucky.
4. Going for a jog...childless. Not only is that jogging stroller getting flippin' heavy, but I love to be able to just think. My total sanity keeper!
5. Vacations! Who doesn't like vacations?!? And better yet...when those vacations include our favorite hobbies. Snowboarding, wakeboarding, snorkeling...anything active really...
6. My hot cup of coffee in the morning...its heavenly!
And now I'm to pass the award on...One Fabulous Mom and It is nap time. Fun mommy blogs to read.








4 comments:
great list and though i totally agree with those...hubby coming home early is such a fabulous surprise!
Congrats you deserve it! Thank you for passing it to me.
Thank you so much!!!! You deserve it too!!
congrats on the award. how do you give these to people?
Post a Comment