Monday, October 20, 2008

Out with the old...In with the new!

It's official! We're in! We turned in the keys last night and now our new garage is packed with all our crap (I mean treasures.) Project home sweet home has begun!!! Gosh, what a hellish-ly long weekend. Poor Joel is exhausted. Moving really sucks. Everythings in disarray and very unorganized. I'm trying to go with it, but one thing I did learn this move is that I'm bit of a control freak!?! It was a hard move on Joel. With a toddler running around and into EVERYTHING, I couldn't help as much as I wanted. Big shout out to my Brother, Sister, and J!!! Thanks so much guys! We couldn't do it without them. My Mom's coming today to help unpack a little. I'm paralyzed by looking at the mounds of stuff. She knows I get like that. oops. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new place! So far I really don't miss the old one. I said our goodbyes last night and I think it was a clean break. 


The boys humored me and posed for a picture. Weirdos...

3 comments:

Unknown

girl, i feel you. moving is just plain sucky. i wish i could be there to help you! hang in there, do a little bit at a time, eventually it will get done. love you! there's gonna be so many new fun memories made here!

Anonymous

Donny makes a mom proud....

Toni

Congrats! Good luck with the unpacking!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP