Boys and their Trucks.
What is it? Ethan's obsessed over trucks now. All sorts of them. Garbage trucks are amazing! Those guys might as well be super hero's. That's the way Ethan looks at them. In amazement. He waves and oohhhs and awwws and says "bye bye gig guck" (big truck). Our garbage man indulges us. He waves back and puts on a show. What a guy! He notices every truck now. In books, on his sippy cups, on his clothes, his toy trucks, every truck passing by. He makes a point to show us. Its crazy how boys are so boy. You know? Its so natural and unlearned. Seriously. I didn't teach him how to play with trucks. Its innate. Its neat. He all of a sudden is infatuated with all his trucks and cars and pretty much anything with wheels around the house and plays with them like he is suppose to now. He makes them drive with sound effects. Its very serious business! I love to watch him play.
Another thing he started to do is line up his trucks and toys. He has a few friends (ha...I still think its so cute that Ethan has friends) that do this too. Not sure if he learned it from them or its the age?








3 comments:
Absolutely phenomenal! Esp. that he lines up his trucks. That could be a good thing - neatness and all that. Childhood is such a wonderful, and miraculous time. I am thankful that you are such a good mom - and get to stay at home with your son.
my boys did the same thing I think its dna, steve still does it but with motorcycles, ha ha, auntie
I think the lining up toys thing was just something Ethan decided to do and he didn't learn it from anyone 'cause Parker sure as heck didn't pick it up anywhere that I noticed!
Post a Comment