Saturday, September 20, 2008

weekend plans

We are finally staying at home this weekend for a change and getting stuff done. We are gone every weekend and things are piling up. The biggie...we NEED to find a house! Its a good thing, but man, its stressful. I hate this stuff. I'm not good at these things. It stresses me out and I freeze. Seriously, when I have alot to do I do the complete opposite...I do nothing. Not a good thing. I'm working on it. I'm actually really excited! We need to get out of apartments. ETHAN needs to get out of an apartment! He is WAY to rambunctious! He needs more space. He needs a yard. He needs to dig in the dirt and run. He's ALL boy! We love that about him. Its forcing us to get out of our comfort zone. We are feeling encouraged because we are finding houses that we want to rent for another year, while we work on some stuff and get ourselves in a better place to purchase our own (which we are now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel). Its going to be so awesome for Joel's commute to only be about 10 minutes away! And to have more of a home. Its hard to explain but apartments just aren't homey? Joel and I were talking about the silly stuff we will appreciate about having a house. Like owning a hose...silly right? you get it. Soooo, this weekend consists of house hunting, much needed errands to do, and good ole family time!

4 comments:

Anna Ingalls

ooh I can't wait until that baby boy has a backyard. It will be nice not to share the same walls with other people too, no more loud music over ethan's bed, and you can play your own music as loud as you want....oh and you nailed the best part. Owning a hose is THE BEEEEST! =) good luck!

Anonymous

you need more than a hose sweetie!!, once you move to a house you will have a hard time remembering when you had an apartment, and wonder how all your stuff fit inside it, good luck house hunting, auntie pam

Mamatoosi

It makes so much sense for you guys to move closer to Joel's work, especially because you'll have that much more family time and save a bunch of gas... but we will really miss having you guys here!

Married for Keeps

Can hardly wait to start painting!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP