Monday, September 29, 2008

I need coffee.


AHHH...I LOVE coffee! Not sure if I should be proud of it? It makes the day feel manageable. Don't get me wrong. I have a good life and a VERY enjoyable boy to spend my days with. But lets face it. He wakes up WAY to early for me! He is a early bird. Always has been. No fighting it now. I used to try. Now I just except it and wake up and try to be chipper. That's where coffee comes in. Its magic. Instant happiness. It helps jump-start my day. And gives "EASY" a happy mommy until I truly wake up. Nothing wrong with that. Right? I especially needed my cup of Joe this morning. Had a long and busy weekend and I'm exhausted! I'll blog about it later...

oh yes. I love cuddly baby's in PJ's, watching cartoons, snuggling with his Bubbas!

4 comments:

Cameron Ingalls

yeah... the coffee you made that one day could remove the tar off of something... that had tar on it!

i think you make some pretty good coffee and we need to get you a French press for those special occasions (like when the ingalls are over). ;)

Anna Ingalls

Ain't nothing wrong with a lil' coffee. I can't imagine waking up that early EVERY-DAY! I guess my day will soon come when I HAVE to.

p.s. I love all your new side profile pics =)

Mamatoosi

Haha! I'm not a coffee person, but I know what you mean! I'm kinda a morning person in the respect that my mind wakes up around 6 and I have a hard time falling back asleep, even though my body desperately wants me to. At night I'm ready to go to sleep as early as 8:00 but of course I never do! :)

Anonymous

Crazy enough, I am not a coffee drinker, BUT I NEED my Diet Coke each morning!! (Thanks for visitng my blog!!)

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP