Labor Day Weekend Extravaganza!
I love long weekends! Who doesn't? We decided to take advantage of the extended weekend and last minute Friday night we packed up the family and went to Pismo beach and San Luis Obispo. We go there alot. Most of Joel's family lives there. This time we stayed with the Ingalls. They're the most awesome hosts! Anna loves to entertain. Saturday we spent the day at the beach. So much fun! In the shallow calm part of the water Ethan took a head dive and went all the way under. Hilarious to us...not so much for him. The babies were good sports and did amazing for skipping their naps. I tried to put Ethan down in his pack 'n' play with the hope that he would fall asleep. He was exhausted. He relaxed for a bit, but there was just to much going on. He was happy as usual to have his cousins to play with (loves the Delmore clan.)
Cutest thing. I caught Kate actually telling Ethan to "come to your princess! We call her his princess so this was pretty adorable! He thinks she is the best!
It was a super swell weekend! The boys got to surf quite a bit. Had bonfires and smores. Ethan's Nana and Opa babysat the boy and we got to go on wonderful date night. First tried to ride the bikes to downtown SLO. We got flat tires, so we went back and took the Ingalls Vespas instead. TOO MUCH FUN!
Scrumptious dinner...Way cool atmosphere...The best company (always have a blast with these guys)... and creepy, fun blind folded surprise hike up to the cliffs over looking pirates cove. At night mind you. scary! What great guys!
Arm band boy didn't let us down. He rocked it all day Sunday and even wore it to church. HARDCORE!








1 comments:
yeah!!! it's fixed-tastic! 1) Such a cute post. 2) SUCH A FUN WEEKEND. 3) You are welcome to stay at our house EVERYtime if you like (I know I have to share everynow and then.) 4) I absolutly LOVED waking up with EC and spending time with him - can you come live with us? 5) Come live with us. 6)Pick up stix. 7)This is getting ridiculous now. 8)Love you.
Post a Comment