Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Disneyland!!!

Now that we are proud owners of season passes to Disneyland (BIG Thank You again to the Kriwinski's and Delmores) we took Ethan this weekend! Oh what a blast! We went last Christmas with the family, but Ethan was young. I was curious to see how he would do this time now that he understands WAY more. I was a little worried now that he's mobile. He's everywhere and boy does he run. I was concerned about the crowds with a crazy toddler. So I did what I never thought I would do. I bought him a leash! HA...really people...its not that bad. They make them cute and they're more like a harness backpack. He loves his monkey on his back and honestly...its pretty darn cute! It helps when we are standing in line when he is over being carried or sick of the stroller. 
My worries subsided pretty quickly though. He was a GREAT kid! So well behaved and we had a fun time! He was taking it all in. The park wasn't crowded at all! perfect. Seriously, barely any... if any lines at all! My Mom (Grandma) and Brother (Uncle Donny) came and we had a blast! They even got season passes. Our secret plan is to talk everyone we know into getting them so we can go all the time! Wow! wouldn't that be fun? We had a thrilling day of rides, site seeing, and indulging in the must have theme park junk food. Candy apples, popcorn, burgers, slushees, cotton candy...the works! Lots of firsts for Ethan. I'm usually a little weird about sweets for "Easy" so it was fun to let loose.
Ethan's favorite ride by far was Winnie the Pooh! He clapped and laughed and was amazed! The icing on the cake was that after the ride he got to meet Pooh Bear and he was very happy with that! He signed please when we left so we went back and stood in line again. CUTE! Grandma had to buy him a Pooh Bear stuffed animal and he has been sleeping with it ever since! Ethan's face on the Winnie the Pooh ride was classic! I love it!
We had such an AWESOME time! The perfect way to end the day was to watch the parade. Ethan was Amazed! We can't wait to go back! 

2 comments:

Anna Ingalls

oh my gosh how cute. He looks so big in all these pictures. I hate the backpack. sick. But he does look cute, like he's going to school or something. Also, I love Joel's face in the winnie the pooh ride. haha, such a good daddy 'oohing' and 'ahhing' for ethan.

Married for Keeps

I LOVE the backpack! The monkey is perfect!! I'm with you Mo - I thought the idea was awful - until I had toddlers of my own - esp. in a place like D-land. They weren't nearly as cute in the dark ages. Great shots! Great blog!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP