W/W Soccer!
We had absolutely no plans today. No play groups, no errands to run... well I always have cleaning to do. That's never ending. I felt kind of lost without a schedule. With "Easy" being a little athlete already, I decided to run him to exhaustion. He loves soccer and especially baseball! He seriously already knows how to play both. He makes his daddy proud. He will already sit down and watch a baseball game with him. He gets very excited and yells at the T.V. I found out that he can start T-ball next year. Can't wait! Anyways, I loaded the boy up in the jogger and ran to the soccer field. Let him run to his hearts content. And then ran home. Success. He was begging to go to bed. Hehe








36 comments:
I think your mission was accomplished!!
Success!! Nothing is better than seeing them exhausted from a day of running and playing!!! I will be borrowing this idea many many times over the next couple of weeks I think.
He looks like the little athlete! I can't wait for t-ball!! Happy WW
Great job mommy - You wanna come up here and run my kids to exhaustion too?? LOL
I love that you have him out and moving instead of sitting in front of the TV. I am so glad that kids still love to play outside! Keep it up!! (Sorry, former PE teacher coming out.)
has Easy grown since your last photos? he looks so tall. my son loves to play soccer too and wants to play tennis this summer. i like tennis so we will be able to play together. i will cherish this time b/c someday it won't be fun to play with mom anymore, it will be "lame".
How cute!! A little athlete in the making!!!
Happy WW!
What a gorgeous boy! And the hair!!!!!! Amazing.
Happy WW!
Justine :o )
I see a scholarship in your future. ;-)
What a cute little soccer player!
It looks like he had a great time for sure. :) Alex loves to run around the park too.
P.S. hubs and i were just talking about t-ball for Alex next year. Well, that or soccer.
Love that last picture. PRICELESS!!
Looks like he was having a blast! My hubby is from England and Evan has his own England jersey and shorts and we go play soccer all the time. I wonder how hubby will take it if he ends up NOT playing!
Great idea - my son loves playing any type of sport and it really wears him out. So it is a Win-Win situation!
Looks like lots and lots of sports are in his future! :)
"run run run run run!"
I can't wait to get Landon into sports! What a fun age "easy" is at...I love looking at the pictures you post of him. He looks like a total beach boy. Hey I also bought him one of those UV shirts you wrote about. Thanks for the info.
Chris
I love the last one in the stroller. He looks like the happiest lil boy alive with his arm around his soccer ball!! Cute.
I'm sure that he slept well that day!
Oh how I miss those days of babies in a stroller.......enjoy it while you can because it does not last long enough!
So cute :) A great way to burn off some extra energy for sure!!
Oh, I am going to have to try the soccer trick! LOL
BTW, he is so handsome!
Happy WW!
Yeah! Looks like he had a lot of fun!
Yay for exhaustion!!!!
He looks like a natural to me! : )
Looks like he enjoys soccer!
Very cute photos! Definitely looks like he knows what he's doing out there!
A handsome child active in sports.
Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing...
"Begging for bed"...Totally must try this!
i like the new blog layout and header. looks great.
-kiki
What a cute little soccer player!
He's definitely gonna be into sports! LOVE the new blog design! So cute and so YOU!
Very cute! Such great weather for soccer! Can't wait to play that with Tristan.
New blog look too??
Very nice! I like it!
Oh yeah, award for you on my blog!
He's a natural with that ball! And what a cutie!
Awwww, I remember when mine were this little! Sounds like he had a fun day! You have a great blog!
Lisa in Kentucky
he is such a sweet, congrats--success!
Post a Comment