Thursday, May 28, 2009

Teez-Her Skinny Tank Review and Giveaway!

I've been talking a lot about working out, getting in shape, and even started a running blog. Through all this hard work I AM seeing results. I've lost pretty much all my baby weight, but now my issue is toning up. Like most women with babies, my tummy is my problem area.When I got the opportunity to review The Skinny Tank by Teez-her I was super stoked! I got this tank in white. The packaging was adorable. It came in a hot pink gift bag with chocolate covered popcorn, a chocolate shaped high heel shoe, and a tube of lipstick! So cute and fun!

This tank top can be worn as a layering piece or by itself with bra-friendly straps and tummy-slimming torso. Its a cotton baby jersey shell, straps, bra area, and bottom with a nylon spandex torso. This slimming tank top has a midsection panel that smooths and shapes your mid-section. Its pretty much the best tank ever... I'm obsessed and would love it in every color! (And it comes in so many colors to choose from.) Its definitely a must have basic in your wardrobe. Every girl should seriously have this tank top. Not only is it cute, but its super comfy. It doesn't ride up or move at all. 

I was going to take before and after pictures because the results were amazing... but I chickened out. Even with all my running, I'm still not ready to show a belly shot. HEHE

So the AWESOME part... Teez-her is giving away two... yeah not one, but two Skinny Tanks! Wow. I'm so excited for these 2 lucky winners! This is so generous of the people at Teez-Her. All you have to do is visit Teez-Her and tell me another product you like. This is a must to be eligible for the contest. Make sure to leave an email address with the first comment.  



For additional entries:

  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow Skinnytank on twitter.
  • Join Teez-Her on facebook
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Put my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. Also, remember if you already follow or have my button that counts and be sure to leave a comment for that as well. The contest ends Thursday June, 11 Th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good Luck!

post signature

189 comments:

TexasBobbi

I think that CALAMARI PRINT RAGLAN TEE, is pretty awesome. Bobbijanay@gmail.com

TexasBobbi

I follow your blog

TexasBobbi

I have your button.

TexasBobbi

I follow you on twitter my user name is bobbijanay.

throuthehaze

i like the SCRUNCH T-NECK TEE

throuthehaze

i follow

throuthehaze

i Follow Skinnytank on twitter.
throuthehaze

throuthehaze

I follow you on twitter
throuthehaze

throuthehaze

have your button

throuthehaze

blog 1
http://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/2009/05/teez-her-skinny-tank-giveaway.html

throuthehaze

blog 2
http://throuthehaze.blogspot.com/2009/05/teez-her-skinny-tank-giveaway.html

Unknown

I also love the skinny pants in black. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow u on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow teez her on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I am a fan of teez-her on facebook. amy bolda pugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I subscribe. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Ashley

Love the Classic Tank in almost all of the colors, especially the green!! And I (heart) the silver glitter tank and the black skinny pants!!

a.brookshire@yahoo.com

Ashley

and I follow you on twitter, my Twitter User Name is abrookshire

Ashley

And I'm following TeezHer on Twitter.

Ashley

and I've got your button on my blog at http://onwingsofpigs.blogspot.com

Ashley

And I've added TeezHer as a friend on Facebook.

Ashley

Oh, and I subscribed via Feedburner and followed you through Google.

Ashley

(I really (heart) those tanks!)

Anonymous

I like the 3/4 SLEEVE 2- FER TEE

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follower

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

Follow Skinnytank on twitter.
zebastyandylan

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

Follow you on twitter.
zebastyandylan

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

subscribe via email

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I have your button

zippieee@msn.,com

Peggy

I love the 219TP123 , CAPRI,I need skinny pants. The classic tank is fabulous and I love all the great colors!

Peggy

Follow blog
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

I added your button
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Follow on twitter.
velvet1116
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Subscribe to blog via email
maternu@aol.com

Peggy

Follow Skinnytank on twitter.
velvet1116
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Joined Teez-Her on facebook.
Peggy Gorman
matternu@aol.com

The Shopping Mama

Love the KEYHOLE BACK S/S TEE.

andrea v

KEYHOLE BACK S/S TEE is something else i like

Mamatoosi

do they have anything for butts and thighs? those are my problem areas. *laugh* Or on the opposite end, do they have anything to increase the bust? ;)

Mamatoosi

I follow you on twitter

Mamatoosi

I follow your blog

Sharlene

Thos look awesome. I want a black one. And a white one. And....

Sharlene

And I follow you!

Unknown

I'm liking the skinny pant and capris -- my rear could really use them!

Unknown

I follow your blog.

Unknown

I also follow you on twitter!

Celebrate Woman

Love their Classic Tank shirts in white!

Celebrate Woman

I am a follower of your blog.

Shauna

I really need this! Thanks for the great giveaway ;)

Ace

I love the tanks but the tee's were pretty cool too. Better looking that what I expected when I clicked on it!

Ace

I follow you on twitter!

Ace

Just followed skinnytank on twitter!

Andrea Hatfield

I would like to try the Capris.

Andrea Hatfield

I am following Skinnytank on Twitter (simplyandreah)

Donnetta

I like the raglan tee also!

pong7@comcast.net

Donnetta

I follow your blog.

pong7@comcast.net

Donnetta

I subscribe via email.

pong7@comcast.net

The Mom Jen

I love the SKINNY PANT in brown! Thanks!

The Mom Jen

Following!

The Mom Jen

Twitter follower (@themomjen)

The Mom Jen

Following Teezher on Twitter (@themomjen)

The Mom Jen

Have your button at Threrapeutic, http://www.themomreviews.com

Coupon Kim

I like the skinny tee with the keyhole back

Coupon Kim

I'm following you on twitter

Coupon Kim

I'm following skinnytank on twitter

Vhiel

I just followed your blog..

Also, I want to invite you to add your permalink over to the Community Giveaway that we are holding over at Living in Style network.

Thanks!
Vhiel

Unknown

I'm loving the skinny pant in black. barbourfamily@bellsouth.net

Unknown

I follow your blog.

Unknown

I'm following on Twitter -Tracy B.

Unknown

I'm following Teez-Her on Twitter -TracyB

Anonymous

Join Teez-Her on facebook.

Dana J valle

zippieee@msn.com

silverhartgirl

i like the skinny pants

Sherri D.

I seriously need the SCRUNCH T-NECK TEE!
{moremessiness at gmail dot com}

Sherri D.

I subscribe via email!

Sherri D.

I placed your button on my blog!
{http://evenmessier.blogspot.com}

Sara

I love the KEYHOLE BACK S/S TEE and boy could I use it! Those last 10 lbs are stubborn.
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara

follower

Sara

follow you on twitter SaraMama

Sara

follow skinny tank on twitter SaraMama

Anonymous

Like the skinny pants
autum22@gmail.com

Anonymous

Follow your blog.

Anonymous

follow you on twitter-AutumH

Anonymous

follow skinnytank o twitter-AutumH

Anonymous

added teezher on facebook as a friend. Autum Hofeling

everyday mom of one

I love the skinny capri, then I would feel hot while working out LOL. Oh I would so love one of these tanks.

BTW I love your new blog look.

everyday mom of one

I follow your blog

haleyathome@gmail.com

everyday mom of one

I follow you on twitter

Anonymous

subscribed via email-autum22@gmail.com

Anonymous

have your button on my blog on the right hand side in the scroll.

Tiffani

I like the lace neck tank in green.

tifg45 at excite.com

gluten free pammy

I follow you on this blog

gluten free pammy

I follow u on twitter

gluten free pammy

I like the classic t, white

Angela @ Nine More Months

I would love to try the skinny capri pant!

Unknown

i follow your blog.....and love you!
deltribe@gmail.com

Unknown

i subscribe to your blog

Unknown

i follow you on twitter

Unknown

i joined teez-her on facebook

Unknown

i follow skinnytank on twitter

Nikki

I like the - KEYHOLE BACK S/S TEE in any color, cause they are all cute I think!!!

Nikki

I just signed up to follow your blog!

Nikki

I just signed up to follow you on twitter- my name on there is divamomreveiws

Nikki

I just added your button to my blog- http://divamomreveiws.blogspot.com/

Nikki

I just signed up to follow skinneytank on twitter

Nikki

I also signed up for email updates for your blog!

BusyMom

Lace neck tank in white for sure. It would work well under some of my work clothes, but could also layer well under some casual clothes.

BusyMom

I follow you on twitter. @abusymomoftwo

BusyMom

I follow SkinnyTank on twitter. @abusymomoftwo

Married for Keeps

I think my favorite is the key-hole back tee. marriedforkeeps@yahoo.com

Married for Keeps

I follow your blog

Married for Keeps

I subscribe

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com

oooh the skinny pant looks fab!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com

I follow your blog!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com

I follow you on twitter! (gumby007)

A Family Completed...

I love the Black Lace Neck Tank!
Thanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com

A Family Completed...

twitter follower: Mom2LinzNOkie

A Family Completed...

following SkinnyTank on twitter

A Family Completed...

friended Teezher on FB

Claremont First Ward

Oh my stars. It looks amazing. I So want to win.

Claremont First Ward

I follow you.

Liz

i would love the capri skinny pants

Stephanie

I would love the skinny tank in classic! Would go under everything!

Kristie

I love the KEYHOLE BACK S/S TEE!

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Nelsby

I would also really like to try the Keyhole Back Short-Sleeve Tee in black.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby

I am following Skinnytank on Twitter...my user name is Nelsby.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelsby

I joined Teez-her on Facebook.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby

Since my blog is under construction, I Tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/2020341050
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Nelsby

#2...Since my blog is under construction, I Tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/2020341050
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

Unknown

I like the keyhole back tee in turquoise. I will totally need one of these after the baby is born!! ealguire@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for the chance! : )

Unknown

I'm now following you on twitter! I'm @elainea

Unknown

Following your blog now too!

vwestermeyer

Ohhh the keyhole back is terrific also!

Deb K

I also like the Skinny pants in black! Thanks for the chance:)

Deb K

I follow you on twitter

Deb K

Follow Skinnytank on Twiter

Deb K

I subscribe by email also :)

ikkinlala

I also like the Skinny Pants (in either colour).

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

Anonymous

the KEYHOLE BACK S/S TEE is super cute!

Catherine

I like the 219TU467
KEYHOLE BACK S/S TEE

garlandofroses@gmail.com

Anonymous

Blogged about this giveaway-http://justanotherhofeling.blogspot.com/2009/06/some-good-giveaways-around-blogosphere.html

autum22@gmail.com

Anonymous

Blogged about this giveaway-http://justanotherhofeling.blogspot.com/2009/06/some-good-giveaways-around-blogosphere.html

autum22@gmail.com

Erica

I really like the BRUSHSTROKE PRINT RAGLAN TEE

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

Erica

I follow your blog

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

Erica

I follow you on twitter

@erica_h

Erica

I follow SkinnyTank on twitter

@erica_h

Erica

I am a suscriber

esurvey@live.com

MJ

I like the skinny pants- wish I had those for after I had my baby!

butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

MJ

I subscribed!

butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

Belinda M

I really live the 3/4 SLEEVE 2- FER TEE

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Belinda M

I follow your blog

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Belinda M

I am an email subscriber

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

CMC

LOVE the Skinny Pant in Chocolate!

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

CMC

I'm a subscriber!

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

Cari K.

I like the KEYHOLE BACK S/S TEE

charlies_secret_angel2006@yahoo.com

Island Girl

I love the CALAMARI PRINT
RAGLAN TEE! So cute!
mainlandmama at gmail dot com

Island Girl

I follow you on twitter.
lovemykeiki

Island Girl

I follow.

Island Girl
This comment has been removed by the author.
Island Girl

I follow skinnytank on twitter.

Organic Girl

I really like the CAPRIs they look very slimming. lil_lolas@hotmail.com

Organic Girl

I follow you aswell lil_lolas@hotmail.com

Organic Girl

I have your button on my blog

Organic Girl

I follow your tweets lil_lolas@hotmail.com

Organic Girl

I subscribed lil_lolas@hotmail.com

Organic Girl

I blogged about this giveaway
http://kara-organicgirl.blogspot.com/2009/06/teez-her-giveaway-at-mommy-momo.html

Organic Girl

I blogged for another entry #2 http://kara-organicgirl.blogspot.com/2009/06/teez-her-giveaway-at-mommy-momo.html

elaine

I also like the Calamari Print Raglan Tee-very pretty print!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Married for Keeps

I follow you on twitter

Katie | FashionFrugality.com

The SCRUNCH T-NECK TEE is really cute!
kkondek at gmail.com

Katie | FashionFrugality.com

New follower!
kkondek at gmail.com

Katie | FashionFrugality.com

Following skinnytake on twitter - @ktkatherine
kkondek at gmail.com

Anonymous

I really like their 3/4 SLEEVE 2- FER TEE. Especially in the color in the pic!!

lukeandbryn@gmail.com

remarker/fcffollower

SKINNY PANT looks great

wigget

i like the SKINNY PANT

Huguette En

I like the 219TU467 - KEYHOLE BACK S/S TEE

Huguette En

following you on twitter (henglish)

Huguette En

following skinnytank on twitter (henglish)

RunningBetty

I like the capri pants. I'd probably work out in them. But I like the tank more.

Anonymous

I like the Skinny Pants and Skinny Gilt Tank
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

Anonymous

I follow on Blogger
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

Anonymous

I follow on Twitter as cezovski
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

Alyssa

I love the skinny capri and the skinny tank...looks like it could do wonders!

ilana (lanaclevermomme)

I am a fan of the Classic tank put also love the skinny pants!

ilana at clevermom dot me

ilana

I follow you on twitter!
lanaclevermomme

ilana

I follow skinnytank on twitter!

amanda

I really like the Keyhole Back S/S Tee.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP