Monday, June 1, 2009

"Easy's" B-Day Week Part II

The hubby and I started a tradition where he takes the day off work on "Easy's" actual birthday and we take him somewhere fun. He got a brownie for breakfast which he calls "Happy Cakes" (he's obsessed with everything birthday right now... oops.) We let him open our presents. And then headed off to Sea World for the day. We had his birthday party this last weekend. It was a blast! Post on that soon.

We've been waiting to take "Easy" to Sea World to go on his birthday. We wanted to make the experience special. They have an awesome deal right now. When you buy an adult ticket its good all year. So glad we have season passes now. The boy LOVED it! I knew he would, but he really LOVED it. I'm so excited to spend the day there with him again. He was such a good boy, so much fun, and even took a 2 1/2 hour nap in his stroller! He doesn't even sleep that long at home, most of the time.

His was so excited. Loves this race car track!

Passed out on the way THERE.
Watching the dolphin show. So serious.

Eating lunch with the Sea Turtles.
The hubs and I.
Thinks this is hilarious. I'm his "mommy horsey"
But this is his favorite way to get around...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!

Check out my current giveaway:

post signature

10 comments:

Tabitha Blue

Oh how cute, I love the pic with him knocked out in the car.... isn't it great when they wear themselves out?!? He's precious!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Relentless Forward Commotion

Happy Birthday little man!

Amy Clary

What a fun day!! I wish there were a Sea World nearby where I could take Alex. We'll have to plan a trip for sure.
P.S. I LOVE your hat. it's so stinkin' cute!

Kiki

what a special day with your family. great race track. what a lucky boy. i hope to take lil'D to Sea World some day. we have only been the aquariums in Miami and Atlanta. love the photos, especially the ones of Easy with you and hubby. lil' D prefers his dad's shoulders to my back any day. thanks for sharing and take care.
-Kiki

everyday mom of one

I cant believe he is 2 already what a gorgeous boy. And it looks like you had ALOT of fun. What a great tradition.

Gramma& Grampa DeVault

my boys loved going to sea world, they used brian one time in a killer whale show!

Sarah Bradford-Burton

I forgot to thank you for being a follower months ago! Thanks!
Also, love the tip on SeaWorld. I think I'll take my girls!!!
Happy bday to Easy!

Mamatoosi

What an awesome day that must have been! I didn't know that about the adult tickets... hmm... tempting! :)

The Mrs.

What a great bday!!! PS have you gone to adventure city? Like pixieland in Long beach? I haven't been yet!

Unknown

Looks like you guys had a wonderful day! Great pictures!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP