Tuesday, June 30, 2009

W/W My lil Swimmer!

This last weekend we were actually at home. It was an awesome weekend! The weather was perfect and we had a lot planned. For the first time this summer we took "Easy" out to the pool. He loved it! He did WAY better than I expected! He swimmed with us for over an hour. Now I'm even more excited for his swim classes to start up this Monday. 

My boys.
 (This picture makes me laugh. "Easy" looks so white compared to his tan daddy.)
Gotta love that smile.
"Easy" and Grandma.
This evening we went to pizza and then took "Easy" to his first movie theater experience! So much fun! Super cute pictures on that next time. 

For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And visit Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.

Check out my current giveaways:

post signature

40 comments:

Muthering Heights

LOL, I love the shot of him in that little floatie!

More Than Words

What a beautiful young couple you are! LOL, I think I may have said that last week too!!

Your baby is adorable!!!!

tiarastantrums

he looks like he was having fun!
grandma looks young!!

mom2nji

How cute are your boys?? Love it

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

Easy is so adorable. Next to daddy he surely is a bit lighter. Stock up on the sunscreen? :)

Staci A

Looks like a great time. Such cute photos!

Daddydayone

Looks like that was a lot of fun.

Kimberly Kihega

You have a beautiful family. He must have got his color from you? :)

Ms. Latina

Love the pics! Hope he had a great time at the movies and that you were able to see the whole show!

Happy WW!

Run DMT

Great pics! Happy WW! :-)

Check out my push-up challenge, too!

http://denisermt.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/pushing-the-limits-push-up-challenge/

Lisa

Looks like he had so much fun at the pool!
Lisa

Dee

I can't wait to hear how swim lessons go! Evan has spent TONS of time in the pool and swims with his water wings on. He has NO fear of the water-I would love for him to be able to swim without his water wings!

Liz Mays

You've got yourself a little waterbug there! Cutie!

Anonymous

What a little cutie. Love all the photos

Kiki

I'm super excited for "Easy". I hope he enjoys the swim lessons. What movie did he see? Your hubby is "hubba hubba" in that photo. Sorry, is that inappropriate? Lil'D has learned so much from his swim lessons. He swims w/o his floaties now with us and goes underwater and swims. So proud! His coach doesn't let him wear them, but I was scared on vacation and wanted him to be safe in the ocean and pool. I was afraid that was a mistake, but they broke and he hasn't been using them. We go back to the beach this weekend. Will share some photos. Take care.
-Kiki

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out

The floatie shot is adorable!!!!

Amy Clary

Aw, he's having so much fun! :) I can't wait to hear more about this movie theater experience.

carrhop

So sweet! Looks like he's loving the water!

Blessings!

Courtney

What an adorable water baby :)

Carrie

Sounds like you all had tons of fun! What a cute little boy you have!

MaggieMae

Looks like a budding beach bum. Beautiful little boy!

TheAtticGirl

That water looks wonderful! Cute!

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/wordless-wednesday-skillet.html

Abby

How fun! The G-man loves the water too!

Proud Mommy

soooo cute!!! :o)

Stefany

Cute! I have "white" babies compared to tan daddy too.

Tara

I love those "easy" weekends we're actually at home.... they're so far and few between, but i love them!

McClure Family

it has been so hot here in TX we have LIVED in the pool!! good luck with the swim lessons!!

my ww's:

http://www.mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/
http://www.2by2boutique.blogspot.com/

Jenni

Fun in the sun! What great pool pics!

GypsyFox

gorgeous pics!!!! lol at the tan comment..that is me compared to all my kids..so it seesms!

Felicia

Awesome.. we have got to get Graham back to swim lessons.

Moms On The Go

That pool looks like fun! Cute little guy!

Jen

I want to go swimming. I wish the weather would cooperate.

TexasBobbi

How sweet, glad you have a little water baby.

The Shopping Mama

So great. I'd love to float around in a tube for a bit.

miranda

Looks like so much fun and really refreshing!!

Unknown

He looks so cute just hanging out in that little floatie by himself! And yes, that's one great smile! : )

LifeAtTheCircus.com

What a weekend of firsts and looks like it was a truly fun weekend. Sometimes ya just need weekend like that, ya know?

Mouthy Housewife

now that is one goodlooking family.

ThetaMom

Great photos...great blog! I really like the lay-out. Thanks for the welcome on MBC. I'm just starting out but loving the blogging experience so far!

Toni

Precious, precious, precious!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP