Tuesday, June 23, 2009

W/W Palm Springs Weekend!!

The hubby and I just celebrated our 5 year Anniversary. We went to Palm Springs for the weekend... CHILDLESS! It was awesome and complete relaxation. When we showed up they told us they upgraded our room to the Presidential Suite! Ballers! Haha... seriously, it was super nice. We lounged poolside with yummy drinks, soaked up the sun, went out to a nice dinner, went to the spa, and lounged some more. We had the best time enjoying each other's company. I love what we have. I love our friendship. I'm so in love. The weekend was perfect. 

For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And visit Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.

post signature

39 comments:

tiarastantrums

look how gorgeous you are! glad you had a great time

Muthering Heights

That looks amazing!

Staci A

Sounds amazing! You two are adorable!

*Lissa*

Looks amazing! Happy Anniversary!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics - gorgeous poolside :)

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

sounds fantastic!! Happy Anniversary!!

More Than Words

How awesome!! You two are such a cute couple! Glad you had a great anniversary!!!!!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted

Sounds like it was fun! http://jleighdesignz.blogspot.com/2009/06/wordless-wednesday-little-booger.html

Jennifer

Awesome photographs! The pool looks so inviting. You are a beautiful couple.

Shari@aPsychMommy

Wow, the presidential sweet?! Nice! Happy anniversary to you, too!

Rob

Congrats on 5 years!!!! My wife and I will be married 8 years 7/20
Looks like you had a great anniversary.

Happy WW!

Cassie

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you guys had a great time.

Ashley

Very awesome! Happy Anniversary! Glad you enjoyed it!!

Dee

You look great! I'm jealous-childless? Sounds like a blast!

Jill from Killeny Glen

Kidless time is PRICELESS!

Courtney

sounds like a wonderful getaway. Happy Anniversary.

Run DMT

Happy Anniversary! We'll be celebrating our 10th this December.

Happy WW!

http://denisermt.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/beach-babes/

Amy Clary

Beautiful pictures! I'm SOOOO jealous of your little get-away. Hubs and I are supposed to have a small get away for our anniversary in September. Here's hoping I'm not on bed rest like I was with Alex.

Jessica

Congratulations! love the pics.

Shannon

Looks like you had a great time! Happy WW!

Anonymous

Happy 5th Anniversary. I'm jealous of your trip though Very nice pic of the 2 of you!

Kiki

what a beautiful couple. happy anniversary. i'm jealous. i would love to get away with my hubby. we are on HHI without him :(. take care.
-Kiki

The Shopping Mama

What an awesome weekend. So jealous!

Abby

Happy anniversary! Sounds like a great time!

Liz Mays

I am so completely jealous!!!

Unknown

So you went to the Bahamas too? That's great! And yeah, I've been to Palm Springs too. Great photos! :D

Cascia Talbert

Sounds like a wonderful time! Happy Anniversary.

Stacie

This place looks amazing! Great pictures!

Sherri

What a great picture of the two of you! I look so forward to a weekend away with my husband. I wish it was more often than it is.
Happy Anniversary!

Annie

Ahhh.....I, too, just returned from a little beach jaunt for my anniversary. Too bad we couldn't bring the peace and drinks home with us, right?

Anonymous

WOW what qa wonderful place

Bethany

So jealous.

Unknown

This looks fun!!

Unknown

Fun fun! we did that too only we stayed home and the kids went to grandma and grandpa's house!
Happy Anniversary!

Jen

oh that place looks awesome. I want to be there right now!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama

Lucky you!! Looks gorgeous there! Love the new blog look, btw!! Happy WW!!

Felicia

Looks like a blast!

runnerinsight

you look wonderfully!amazing! Happy anniversary to the both of you. ; ) Keep the fire burning!

Emilie

I am soooo jealous! Sounds like a lot of fun. You guys look so great together and so happy!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP