Wednesday, June 3, 2009

CuteyBaby Removable Decals Review and Giveaway (two winners!)

I've been wanting to do some sort of mural/art design on "Easy's" wall for awhile now, but I'm sooo not creative. I think it really makes a room pop. I love the personalized feel it gives. So when I got the opportunity to review removable decals I thought... PERFECT! This should be easy for me. I didn't want the cheesy, small, just looks like stickers decals. I wanted the look of art work. When I got the opportunity to try out CuteyBaby's decals I was very excited! Her designs are adorable and big! When I told her "Easy's" theme was beachy/tropical she said that she doesn't have that theme yet, but she will design some just for his room! WOW! How cool and kind is that? I sent her a picture of "Easy's" bedding and oh my goodness, she is awesome... the decals match perfectly!


"Ada Vaughan wanted to come up with an affordable and fast way to bring bold graphic design to the nursery. CuteyBaby Wall Decals are the result! For parents who want to be creative, but hesitate to paint a mural due to its permanence, Wall Decals are ideal. CuteyBaby has original designs that bring a fun, graphic, and modern look to your child’s room. Plus - you can remove and reuse them without damaging your walls or furniture."

When I received the decals I was very impressed. These are NOT the small, cheap decals. Oh no. These are thick, awesome quality, and adorable! And the best part... super easy to apply. Ada sent me one sheet of decals ($50.00 value). I unrolled the sheet and seriously just wiped down the walls and stuck them on. I'm so happy with the results. I didn't realize how bare his walls looked before with out them. I think it makes his room look awesome! Check out these before and after pictures. Super cute!
Before:
After:

Ada Vaughan is a very talented graphic designer, a pleasure to work with, and very generous! She is giving TWO WINNERS one sheet of decals each of their choice from CuteyBaby. You must visit the CuteyBaby online store and leave a comment telling me which decal design you would choose. This is a must to be eligible for the contest. Make sure to leave an email address with the first comment.  

*Also, we want to try something fun. We're asking the TWO winners to please share before and after pictures of the decals in your little ones room! We'd love to see the results*

For additional entries:

  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow CuteyBaby on twitter.
  • Subscribe to CuteyBaby for updates.
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Put my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. Also, remember if you already follow or have my button that counts and be sure to leave a comment for that as well. The contest ends Thursday June, 18Th. The two winners will be chosen randomly. Good Luck!

post signature

70 comments:

Coccinelle

I would choose the Leapin' Lizards

coccinelle@michelf.NOSPAMcom

Anonymous

It's a toss up between Blast off and Outer Spacey!

Anonymous

Follow your blog!

Anonymous

Follow you on twitter-AutumH

Anonymous

Follow CuteyBaby on twitter-AutumH

Anonymous

Have your button on the right hand side of my blog in the scroll-www.justanotherhofeling.blogspot.com

Anonymous

subscriber via email!
autum22@gmail.com

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I like the cherry blossoms decal because my daughter's room is decorated in a "flower/garden" theme. But it would also look good in my room, which has photos my Husband took at the Japanese Tea Garden in San Fran. Thanks for the chance!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I follow CuteyBaby on Twitter I' @evolvingmommy.

evolvingmommy[at]gmail[dot]com

Tiffani

I would choose the A Little Dotty decals. Cute!!

tifg45 at excite.com

Tiffani

I subscribe.

tifg45 at excite.com

Sara

That is a tough choice! I like Modern Monkeys Wall Decals - Medium for my little monkey!

saradavis1 at gmail

Sara

follow you on twitter SaraMama

Sara

follow cuteybaby on twitter SaraMama

one frugal lady

What a great idea! Why didn't I think of something this great?! My favorite decal is the Modern Monkeys Wall! thanks for the chance!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Mamatoosi

How cute! Darn, what a tough choice. The Jingle Jangle Jungle would go well with the decor in his room, but I think HE would like the Big Work Trucks, more. Better go with what he would like!

mamatoosi@gmail.com

Mamatoosi

I follow your blog

Mamatoosi

I follow you on Twitter

Sharlene

I like a little dotty in blue sage and brown and I follow you.

KR

I'd pick Modern Monkeys.

mj.coward[at]gmail.com

KR

I follow.

mj.coward[at]gmail.com

KR

I'm following CuteyBaby on Twitter - Sumrthyme

mj.coward[at]gmail.com

KR

I'm following u on Twitter - sumrthyme.

mj.coward[at]gmail.com

Abby

I would definitely pick the Fairy one. My girls are in love with Fairies!

ajcmeyer AT go DOT com

Jen M

I would choose the Cherry Blossom Time! decals.

Peggy

I love the Cherry Blossom Time! Wall Decals,very pretty
Thanks
matternu@aol.com

Unknown

I really like the A Little Dotty - wall decals for boys. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Peggy

Follow your blog!
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Follow you on twitter-velvet1116
matternu@aol.com

Unknown

I follow cutebaby on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Peggy

Have your button on the right hand side of my blog
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

subscriber via email!
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

follow cuteybaby on twitter - velvet1116
matternu@aol.com

Audrey...

I love the funky pink pirate girl wall decals! very cute

audreyames@ymail.com
audreyjoanne.blogspot.com

Audrey...

I subscribed!

audreyames@ymail.com
audreyjoanne.blogspot.com

Audrey...

I grabbed your button..

audreyjoanne.blogspot.com
audreyames@ymail.com

Anonymous

Blogged about this giveaway-http://justanotherhofeling.blogspot.com/2009/06/some-good-giveaways-around-blogosphere.html

autum22@gmail.com

Anonymous

Blogged about this giveaway-http://justanotherhofeling.blogspot.com/2009/06/some-good-giveaways-around-blogosphere.html

autum22@gmail.com

Sherri D.

I would choose the Modern Monkeys - they would be perfect in my youngest's room!

Sherri D.

I follow your blog!

Sherri D.

I follow you on Twitter (@MrsMessiness)!

Sherri D.

I follow @CuteyBaby on Twitter (@MrsMessiness)!

Sherri D.

I subscribe to your blog via email (moremessiness at gmail dot com)!

Sherri D.

I have your button on my sidebar (http://evenmessier.blogspot.com)

Sherri D.

I blogged about this giveaway (http://evenmessier.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-momo-is-giving-away-wall-decals.html)!

Sherri D.

(Second entry for blogging about giveaway).

Thanks!!

andrea v

Work Trucks Two - Illustrated Wall Decals are so cute.

Katrina

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Funky Pirate Girls Wall Decals. Seriously cute and I would definitely post pics!

Belinda M

I would choose the Cherry Blossom Time


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Belinda M

I follow your blog


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Belinda M

I am an email subscriber


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Cari K.

I like the Cherry Blossom Time! Wall Decals

charlies_secret_angel2006@yahoo.com

Keri Schneider

SO cute! I would pick the Bright Fairy design.
keralita13 at hotmail dot com

Keri Schneider

I subscribed by email to your blog! keralita13 at hotmail dot com

Keri Schneider

I follow you on twitter @keralita13

Chris

is this open for international? :D

Chris

i love the sweet fairy girls!!

amador.christine@gmail.com

Chris

i followed you here...

Chris

follow you on twitter too - christineamador

Chris

followed CuteyBaby too

Chris

grabbed your button.. its on http://mommyjourney.com

Kelly

I like the cherry blossoms

Kelly

I follow you on twitter @kellyneufeld

Kelly

I follow CuteyBaby on twitter @kellyneufeld

Kelly

I like the blast off! wall decal the best
moodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com

Kelly

I follow

Kelly

I have your button on my blog

BusyMom

Soft Fairy Girls look like the one for me.

BusyMom

I follow you on twitter.

Anonymous

I would choose Big Work Trucks - Illustrated Wall Decals.

natureplaces@aol.com

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP