Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweet Words Tutu & Matching Hair Clip. Review & Giveaway!

So as most of you know, we have a toddler boy. That's all I know right now. Boy. Husband, male dog, and "Easy". But this doesn't mean I cant appreciate the cute girlie things. There are certain things that get me oohing and ahhing...and the new tutu fad is one of them! I think its absolutely adorable on a little girl! I love how tutu's have become fashionable to wear with a pair of leggings, and not just for dance anymore. What a cute trend!


When I got the opportunity to review Sweet Words tutu and matching hair clip I was curious and excited! I couldn't turn this down. It was just too darn cute and we do have plans to have another baby someday. I thought that maybe I'd give it away as a gift, but after it showed up at my door I fastly changed my mind. Its a keeper. Its gorgeous. Totally fun and girlie... and I'm so in love with it! I'm holding on to this. I was sent a brown and pink tutu and matching hair clip. The same one shown below. Pink and brown are so in right now too! Love it! This tutu is very well made. The waistband is sturdy and comfy, and the clip is darling! And besides that I love Etsy shops. Show these handmade products some love. 



How it works: 
This listing is for a 'YOU DESIGN IT-Sweet Tutu.' Have your little girl choose her own colors, and know that she customized it all on her own. Or choose colors for her, and surprise her with a colorful Sweet Tutu & Matching Clippie! Their sizes range from 3 months to 9 years old. Follow these steps for your custom made tutu!

The awesome part. Sweet Words is giving one lucky reader a customized Tutu and matching hair clip! You get to pick your own colors. You must visit the Sweet Words Etsy Shop, browse around, and leave a comment telling me another item that you like. This is a must to be eligible for the contest. Make sure to leave an email address with the first comment. 

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow Sweet Words Baby on twitter. 
  • Follow Sweet Words blog
  • Become a Sweet Words fan on facebook.
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Thursday July, 2nd. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck

post signature

47 comments:

Unknown

I love the Sweet Twirl Skirt Brown Lacework. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow your blog. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow u on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow sweet words tutu on twitter. 1amypugmire

amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I subscribe to your blog. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I"m a fan of sweet words tutu on facebook. amy bolda pugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow sweet words blog. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I love the bubble fun recieving blanket. Great colors and a fun design. Thank you for the great giveaway.
Jennie

Anonymous

I like the Sweet Twirly Girly Skirt Amy Butler Tweet Birds
zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I follow

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follow you on twitter
zebastyandylan


zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follow Sweet Words Baby On Twitter

zebastyandylan



zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follow sweet words blog

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

Joined Sweet Words on Facebook

Dana J Valle

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I subcribe via email

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I have your button

zippieee@msn.com

andrea v

Sweet Rag Quilt - Spring has Sprung

andrea v

Email subscriber
vickers at comcast dot net

The Mom Jen

I love the colors of the Sweet Twirl Skirt Apples And Pears!

The Mom Jen

Twitter follower @themomjen

The Mom Jen

Following Sweet Words Tutu on Twitter.

The Mom Jen

Subscriber via Bloglines (Cheaper Than Therapy)

The Mom Jen

I have your button at Therapeutic.

one frugal lady

I love the wraps for a cause and the Sweet Twirly Girly Skirts too! Thanks for the chance!!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Mamatoosi

OK, so I don't want to mess up your give away (you know I have no need for a tutu at this point, either), but I just had to ask... did you try to try it on? Come on, be honest!

Katrina

I love the bibs...super cute.

Colette S

I like the Sweet Twirly Girly Skirt Pampered Pooch SIZE 3T - 5T

and I love your blog layout...I came over from mom bloggers

Redefined Mommy aka Mimi

I love the tutu for sure, and the rag quilt... it looks super cozy.

operationmomme@gmail.com

Redefined Mommy aka Mimi

I follow your blog!

Redefined Mommy aka Mimi

I follow sweet words blog!

CC

I love the Sweet Twirly Girly Skirt Amy Butler Tweet Birds!

CC

I follow you on twitter: speech_hero

CC

I follow Sweet Words on twitter: speech_hero

Cara

How cute! We're all about pink and purple over here ;)

Michelle

I really love the Sweet Twirly Girly Skirt Amy Butler Tweet Birds. Thanks for the chance to win.

LaVonne

size small in paris pink of course! ;)

Anonymous

I love the Sweet Twirly Girly Skirt Amy Butler Tweet Birds. Such a fun skirt - O know my little one would love it too!
Susan
sgalasso@triad.rr.com

Unknown

I love the bubble fun recieving blanket!

Unknown

I follow sweet words on twitter.

Unknown

I follow sweet words blog

Unknown

I follow sweet words on facebook.

Unknown

I hvae your button at http://aliciasreviewgiveaway.blogspot.com/

LS Lisa

I love the warmers, and the tutus are so cute, too!

LS Lisa

I follow sweet words blog, also

eve

I love the Sweet Twirl Skirt Apples And Pears! Such cute things!!

evelester@gmail.com

tiarastantrums

sweet korker bows!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP