Aloha Friday. Summer plans.
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response." To participate just post your own question on your blog, head over to An Island Life, and fill out her linky. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
Summertime is my favorite time! Its our busiest time of the year. During the summer we're always on the go. Camping, wakeboarding, beach time, surfing, bonfires, bbq's, weekend get aways, bike rides, pool lounging, baseball games...We have a lot planned this summer and I'm excited!
My question:
What are your big summer plans?
Check out my current giveaways: Sweet Words Tutu & Matching Hair clip and Wateroos 2- 6packs, lunch cooler, and 2 hard cases!









19 comments:
No big summer plans here :( We would love to try to get to Florida to see hubbys parents but I doubt it
Not even sure yet! I'd like to go on a trip somewhere with the family. :) ♥Happy Friday!♥
Due to money constraints and the fact that my son attends a camp for ADHD children, we have no BIG summer plans.
GoWestMyFriend vacation. 3 weeks of pure fun!!! I'll be blogging about it on all my blogs.
We are hoping to take the kids to the DELLS we had planned on NY but my youngest Cranky pants doesn't do well in car rides
Not anything big. Can't afford vacation this year. We may take a couple of day trips to the beach and plan on visiting the pool a lot.
We are going on a 24 day road trip through the Western US and Canada. I leave Tuesday!!!!
We are renting a cabin on a lake for a week with parents and sister and her family. Should be fun!
I wish we had BIG summer plans, but we are spending most of the summer at home, except for a few trips to HHI to visit the grandparents. I still dream of a romantic getaway. For now I will settle for the backyard. Take care.
-Kiki
we have no plans right now. we're just laying low and keeping cool. whatever we do, we want to be sure that Alex enjoys it. :)
I'm going to my grandma's 90th birthday on Maui!
We don't have any plans yet, but I know we're going to the beach and I'd like to go stay at a lake cabin for a few days
Me and my husband have a trip to Vegas planned in August without our wonderful children so I am soooo stoked about that. :)
no summer plans.. its too far away for us... summer starts on march and ends by june
No big summer plans here. I'm just trying to get through this pregnancy one day at a time. October can't come soon enough!
Cute Blog! I saw you on Moms Bloggers.
Kim from Arizona
www.thelawellinfamily.blogspot.com
love your blog, so cute!
we've done half our plans already: I finished college, my daughter graduated from high school and is preparing for college, my other daughter got married last week, I'm looking for a preschool for daughter #3, going to teach daughter #4 the joys of the word "No-No!" because she recently became mobile, and we'll top it all off with a family drive halfway across the country and back. And I would like to paint the house.
In my spare time, I shall blog!
first time to play along, and so excited for our upcoming summer vacation!
Going to VA to our family cabin for two weeks!!
Post a Comment