Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday. My Sissy!

Can't describe how much I love this girl. 
My Sista and I

For more Thousand Words Thursday visit, Cheaper Than Therapy! 

Check out my current giveaways:

post signature

24 comments:

Samantha

You are beautiful! :)

Kiki

You are both gorgeous. Great picture. Makes me miss my sis. Take care.
-Kiki

Amy Clary

:) I love this picture. I'm with Kiki...this makes me miss my sister too.

Stacie

That's a nice picture of you and your sister.

Dee

Ya'll are so cute! Great picture!

Sweet Serendipity

What a great photo! You both look so pretty and happy :D

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out

Beautiful...both of you!

Lesley

Great Picture....I know what you mean....

Chris

you look great -- both of you!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I've said it before and I'll say it again you guys are beautiful!!!! Aren't sisters wonderful? I miss mine soooo much.

Suburban Hooker

Oh so pretty. Wish I had a sissy!!

Doug

I was an only child but never really thought about it. My wife has 2 sisters and when they are together (and getting along) I see what I missed out on...I hope we can eventually give our newborn a sibling...Nice pic.

4 Lettre Words

What a blessing! (And, really beautiful photo!!)

Suzy

What happy and gorgeous sisters you are! Very nice photo!

Susan Cook

Great picture! That's nice you & your sister are close.

Thanks for sharing.

Candy Graber

You both are so pretty!

everyday mom of one

Sisters are such a precious gift to have.

Aimee

Sweet picture!

NickiB

Awwww I got some blog love ;-) I love you to!! A mega ton!! Thanks again for the advice XOXO

Marla

pictures like this always make me wish i had a sister...

Emilie

You guys looks so cute together! You can definitely tell you are sisters. I love my sister too!

Mel Fraase

Lucky you to have a sister you love and get along with so well. And you are both beautiful!!!

Staci A

What a sweet photo! You are both very pretty!

GypsyFox

aww your beautiful

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP