Monday, May 18, 2009

Boogie Wipes Review and Giveaway!

My little guy has been battling his two year molars for quite awhile now. They're taking forever. So off and on he's been a snotty mess. Poor "Easy's" nose gets raw and sore from me wiping it so much. He hates when the tissue or baby wipe comes out to clean him up. He would actually go running. So when I had the chance to review the Boogie Wipes I was eager to give them a try. They sent me the three scents they have to offer: grape, fresh, and menthol. 


"Boogie Wipes are the latest innovation in a moist wipe product for busy moms, dads & kids. With added saline, they offer quick, gentle, effective relief of stuck on Boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold & allergies." Boogie Wipes were created by two moms who knew that there had to be a better, less painful way to wipe their kids' noses.

When I tried them out "Easy" I noticed that the Boogie Wipes were indeed gentle and got rid of the dry snot very easily and effectively. They also smell wonderful! "Easy" likes the grape scent and even said..."nummy nummy!" haha. My favorite scent is the Menthol, and I plan to use these when I'm sick. They're very soothing. 

This is how Boogie Wipes are different than regular baby wipes:
  • Made with Natural Saline to Dissolve Mucus
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Alcohol Free
  • Moisturize with Vitamin E, Aloe and Chamomile
  • Lightly Scented
  • Gentle Enough for All Ages
  • Phthalate & Paraben Free
These are A MUST to have around and make wiping snotty noses so much easier! No more nose suckers, saline spray, and wiping his sore nose a few times to get rid of the crust. 

The awesome part... Boogie Wipes is giving one lucky person 3 packs of 30-count wipes (fresh, grape, and menthol.) All you have to do is visit Boogie Wipes and tell me something about the company or product that I didn't mention here. Make sure to leave an email address with the first comment. 

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow BoogieMom on twitter.
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Put my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. Also, remember if you already follow or have my button that counts and be sure to leave a comment for that as well. The contest ends Monday May, 25 Th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good Luck!

post signature

36 comments:

The Hunts

They come in individual packets too!
Love these things! Haven't tried the menthol.
Following you on Twitter.
Following your blog.
Check out www.dogpuppypossumhunt.blogspot.com
carrieanne229@yahoo.com

Katrina

You can get them at Wal-Mart and I am always there anyways.

Juniper Saltus

I have used the fresh scented ones on my youngest daughter before. I love them!

Mamatoosi

Nice! Apparently you can "try warming up a Boogie Wipe when you have a head cold for extra soothing relief and moisture."

Parker has allergies so his nose is always runny too. And mine, too! I'll have to look for these next time I'm out... if I don't win them, that is. ;)

Mamatoosi

I follow you on twitter.

andrea v

I saw I could purchase them at walmart. The wipes cake is really cute too.

Anonymous

Boogie Wipes has found the smell of sweet success selling in 30,000 retail stores nationwide.

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follow

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follow on twitter
zebastyandylan

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

following Boggie Mom on twitter
zebastyandylan

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

subscribe via e mail

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

buttons up !

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

They were invented by moms in 2007 as a solution to their kids’ runny, red noses.

casey aubut

U can pick them up at Walmart! I have one right down the street!
cassandra@aubut.net

elle

Love these things too!! Just pull 'em outta your purse and your and golden... thank gawd for these and the likes!!!

Anonymous

You can get them in Wal-Mart.

Tiffani
tifg45@excite.com

Sara

In April, 2009: The Boogie Moms®, Mindee Doney and Julie Pickens, Selected as Key-Note Speakers for Moms in Business Unite Conference
saradavis1 at gmail

Sara

follower

Sara

follow twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1855886555

I am Arizona; a person, not a place.

"Snot your average wipe"... too funny. Sounds like a great product. If I don't win this giveaway, I'll have to look for it at WalMart or Target. The diaper cake looks like a great gift for an expecting mom, too. Wish someone had bought that for me!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place.

I follow you on twitter.....

Peggy

I loke that I don't just have to order them online, I can buy them at Wal-Mart.
Thanks
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Follow
on twitter
velvet1116
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

follow Boogie Wipes on twitter
velvet1116
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

email subscriber
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

I have your button
matternu@aol.com

Xenia

I usually don't like grape flavored or scented things, but the website says that "Our Great Grape scent may not sound good to some Moms and Dads but kids LOVE them. Just make sure to remind them they are for Boogies only, they may smell good enough to eat but we don’t advise that!" Whatever works, I guess!

Thanks!
xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com

Mylinda

you can buy them as a gift in a diaper cake

Celebrate Woman

Following your blog! It's really good. I often visit to see what's going on in its daily life.;0)

Celebrate Woman

I really likes the package of
Boogie Wipes Diaper Cake. It has all any mommy needs for little boogie generator.
discovery4 @ mac. com

RockerByeBaby

These are super cool, i but my boys would like the grape smell... If your looking for an eco friendly alternative to kleenex... and something thats soft on their little noses try my Booger Bashers!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5260109&section_id=5797824

The come in all different colors and prints and can be custom made as well. Cheap, soft, and eco friendly!

Unknown
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown

just subscried to your blog. why have I not done this before?!

Kristen
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen

The Boogie Moms have been selected as Key-Note Speakers for the Moms in Business Unite Conference in September 2009.

I follow you on Twitter and I'm also following Boogie Moms!

stickybean12@gmail.com
www.twitter.com/kris10chumley

dctm

you can use the individual packets for a holder for the used Boogie Wipes.

dctm at bellsouth dot net

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP