Discovery Toys HAMMER AWAY Toy WINNER!
The winner of the Discovery Toys HAMMER AWAY Toy is:
Number 47 out of 90 entries
Which is Catherine at Evolving Mommy!
(Yay...Congrats girl! You're little girl will love it!)
I contacted the winner with the details. She will have 3 days to respond or I will have to pick a new winner.
Check out this great deal: Spend $55 and get the Castle Marble Works for 50% off! Plus, she will take an additional 10% off your order for those who entered the contest! WOW.
A few more notes I’d like to share about Discovery Toys...
- Their packaging they use for shipping is all 100% biodegradable materials.
- They offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on all toys (30 days on books and CD’s) and replacement parts for most toys.
- Host a Discovery Toys party and earn free toys once your party sales reach $100.00!
- They have partnered with the Princeton Child Development Institute to develop their Autism Support Project and have a charting system that can help choose toys to work specifically in the areas needed.
Check them out and support!









2 comments:
Wahoo, I'm so excited!
Post a Comment