W/W Trail Walk and a Shout out!
"Easy" and I went on a trail walk to explore this morning. He's growing and changing so much. We were having full on conversations about the funniest things. And when I look back at these pictures it makes me sad how much of a little boy he is and no longer my little baby. Also got to say... I LOVE HIS OUTFIT! I recently participated in a twitter party hosted by Bookieboo: a fitness hangout for moms. Through this I was chosen to win a outfit for my little guy from Childhood Clothing. When I checked out her Etsy shop to pick my outfit I was so excited! A-DOR-ABLE stuff! Seriously check it out! I told her "Easy" needs some dressier outfits so she sent her new button up and shorts set. It is so stylish! I was impressed with the quality of it as well. Giving her a big shout out! Thanks girl! He's stinkin cute in it!
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.








43 comments:
that is super cute - and in shorts already - so jealous!
He looks like such a mini grown-up in that outfit...too cute!
He looks adorable in @childhood design. I just ordered a jacket and can't wait to get it!
Holy cuteness Batman!! I LOVE the shoes...I am a sucker for mini Chucks!
Super cute little guy and an adorable outfit.
Love the mulch pile mountaineer! And sooo jealous of the shorts!
Ta-da! Hehe.
I LOVE dressing little boys - it's just so stinkin' cute when they look like little "men." :-)
How many times can I say it? Easy is adorable!! I never tire of seeing that kidlet!
I could be wrong, but he looks like he would be super cute in anything!! Especially the "roaring" picture. :)
Oh how cute!! Love that shirt! I used to be buy custom handmade clothing for my youngest on Ebay, so I know the excitement of receiving something like that!!!
Very cute picture. Happy WW!
Check out my WW post at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/2009/05/wordless-wednesday.html
He's so darned cute. Reminds me of my own son....long long ago, like maybe 30+ years.
My Wordful is an update on my Sister's Day gift. It's very pretty right now. Come see if you can find some time today.
HAVE A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY this weekend. Happy Wednesday to you.
Oh my Gosh, he is PRECIOUS in that outfit! And that blond, blond hair, well of course I have a soft spot for that! ; )
He is toooooo cute!!! He makes me think of my little boy when he was thjat age:) I found your blog through SITS and wanted to stop by and say hello! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Sandy
I love that little man outfit of his. He's soooo cute in it. :)
Love him!!!! So cute!
How cute!! love the outfit! He's such a handome little man.
It looks great on him! Thanks so much for the shout out! I've got new boys things to post as soon as I can breathe from planning National Mom's Nite Out here in AZ http://is.gd/vRvN
Can I steal a pic of him for my site? I've got enough of that fabric for a couple more...
So cute! Love the "climbing a mountain" pic! Happy WW!
Have you seen my giveaway?
http://denisermt.wordpress.com/2009/05/01/dizzy-for-my-200th-post-and-20000-hits/
aw, he's so cute you just wanna squeal! I bet you do that often.
Nell
SheSnaps.com
Sooo super cute! Happy Wednesday!
How fun! He is so sweet and I love the outfit!
Great photos. My heart does sink a little when I look at old videos and photos of my son when he was two and a baby. They grow up so fast and you miss the "easy" days. I never experienced the terrible twos with him.
I love the one where he's on top of the hill with his arms spread out like he's got the whole world to himself. cute!
He's getting so big, what a cute little guy!
oh - be still my heart
Super cute photos! He looks like he had a blast!
So cute! He looks like a little man!
Oh, he looks so cute in that outfit!!!
Awwww I'm getting teary eyed he's so big. Such a cute outfit! I cant wait to see you guys Saturday!
Those are great! I love his outfit too! I love the second to last one.
He is adorable and so is the outfit. They do grow up so fast. Sigh.
WAY cute outfit, and of course, way cute little man too! Looks like you had fun!
Oh I so wish Gavyn was that age again. They grow up way to fast. He's super cute Have a WW :)
Ahh.. love walks with my little guy! Great pics!
Looks like a great walk. He's a cutie and the outfit is adorable!
Love the little outfit. He is to cute. I'm always looking for cute things for my little guy. TFS
Adorable outfit, but your little man is even cuter than that!!
Happy WW! : )
He IS adorable! And it looks like he found all sorts of good stuff!
What a cutie! I really like that outfit, he looks so grown up! My WW Post :)
how sute is he! Its sad that they grown so fast. G will be two soon, but I dotn get full on conversations yet, He understand everything but chooses to stick with about 25 words.
Very very cute. And so happy!
Post a Comment