W/W Lil' Swimmer
Swimming classes start for "Easy" in two weeks and he's so ready! He's been obsessed with trying to swim lately! Too cute. This is him playing at the kiddie pool at a friends house.
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.
Check out my current giveaways:









39 comments:
Oh I cant wait to hear how they go! Cute picture!
look at your little man
I like your changes over here!!
He is so cute : ). I hope he loves his swimming lessons! It is so great to have them start swimming early and fall in love with the water!
Learning to swim is so much fun! Good luck to your little water bug.
Happy WW!
He is adorable!
What a cutie! WOW! Such a little guy and ready to swim??? Amazing!
Happy WW!
great photo, I've considered it.... I hope it goes well for you!!! post more!
Very cute! Good luck with swim lessons!
That's great that he is so comfortable in the pool--he should have so much fun learning the swim! According to my 3 yr old; her "best-friends" take swimming lessons (btw, she doesn't take swimming lessons yet) And I thought I was her best-friend! LOL
Yeah summer!!!
Happy WW!
too cute. we need to get our little man swimming lessons!
I like your new design
cute pic! I love summer, kids get to enjoy all the water fun! hope he likes the swim lessons!
Looks great to me :)
Oh I wanna go swimming. Today is going to be 80, only problem no pool! LOL He is cute. Happy WW! :O)
He looks like he's ready! :) He's such a cutie-pie.
My daughter will start her lessons next summer. So fun.
Easy is too cute!! I was so excited when mine started swimming last summer. I don't know what I would do if I had a child who didn't love the water. :)
Looks like he loves the water! Just makes me think Summer is coming and I'm so excited about that! Cute little guy...
Oh that pool looks so inviting. I have a water princess - she loves to be in the water. Cute picture.
Swimming lessons are so fun!!!!!
Happy WW!
How cute! Happy WW!
this picture makes me excited for the summer!
How fun! I'm sure he'll love the lessons.
Up here it is still too cold to think about swimming. (MN) Can't wait until my little guys can swim too!
Looks so fun!!
I can't wait to take my kids to the pool, so cute!@!!!
Great pic of Easy. Lil'D is loving his swim lessons. We hope to get him set for summer. I think we will still use swimmies if we go into the ocean, just in case. Take care.
-Kiki
Very cute...enjoying the weather!
BTW, you name was on the list from Momdot bc of the link a thon...her is the link so you can check it out
http://www.momdot.com/bloglinkathoncode/comment-page-8/#comment-144715
Happy WW!
Cute! Swimming lessons are so much fun!
Thanks so much for stopping by Traveling with Baby. I really enjoy your blog...glad to meet you!
--Dr. Dolly
How cute! That's a cool pool, too. :)
My WW Post
And I like the new blog look!
Cute! My kids loved swim classes.
BTW, to get on the momdot link a thon list I think you will have to check back for a new post. She mentioned doing it every few months. I subscribe to the email as they is always lots of good info in it.
Thanks for stopping by.
He'll be swimming like a champ in no time! :)
I don't know who has more fun during swimming lessons --me or my 2-yr old.
Have fun! :)
aww, cool blog look! Thanks for your comment. Yes - nike+, I have to get my sensor fixed, but that sounds cool. What a cute little guy. I Love swimming w/ Nick.
How fun! I can't wait for swimming weather here!
Easy looks like he is so full of life! Just adorable! Can't wait to start swimming lessons for our little man. Will have to wait until after the move. He absolutely loves water!
Awww, he's a cutie! Love his excited expression :)
seriously we need to get our kids together. they are beach boys all the way!
Post a Comment