Friday, May 8, 2009

Aloha Friday

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response." To participate just post your own question on your blog, head over to An Island Life, and fill out her linky. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question: 

What did you get your Mom's for Mother's Day? Yes... I need ideas. Procrastinator here.

Check out my Discovery Toys HAMMER AWAY toy GIVEAWAY

22 comments:

Abby

So far just a card. Yep, I am a procrastinator too!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique

My mom LOVES nice, bi outdoor pots filled with bright, colorful flowers - so call the florist in their little town every year and they deliver for me!

2 Little Irish Boys

I bought my mom a painting from a local artist. It is a 8 x 10 perfect for wall or easel. I love getting gifts like that because you always remember the day!!

I am Harriet

Sent flowers that ship same day. Woohoo!

A Psych Mommy

Flowers since that's what my mom really loves!

Mrs. M

Just a card....

Anonymous

A Picture Frame with picture of me and my three sisters and one with the grand kids.

...

i gave my mom a bracelet and a stained glass cross for her to hang in a window.

Amy Clary

I am giving my mom a bracelet from twisted silver. she's going to love it. :)

Bethany

I got my mom a candle and an Ed Hardy shirt...and I made her a flower arrangement with flowers I bought from Sam's.

Happy Mother's Day! :)

Sarah

I made her a neck heat wrap and eye pillow....I can't procrastinate because it had to be shipped!

Anonymous

We always hand out hanging baskets!

Brandi

I ordered coffee cups with my daughters picture on them from shutterfly. It might be too late for that, but you could always just tell them that it didn't come in the mail on time :)

Becca

I got my mom an "I Love Lucy" mousepad. I gave it to her 2 weeks ago when I bought it...otherwise I'd lose it.

Jennifer

I emailed my mother and MIL cards.

Erin @ Closing Time

We are giving her a framed photo of the girls (that is her favorite thing to get in the world). The photo is a recent one, just taken while we were visiting them a few weeks ago.

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry

An amazon gift card to feed my mom's Kindle habit:). She's so easy!

McMommy

I got my mom a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure!

The Mrs.

Snapfish baby. Got the mothers stationary with their pics with baby Coco on it! That way they can send to all their friends and brag!!!

kimert

so far just a card. but to my defense my mom is out of state. and her bday is this month. so, i am taking the kids to the pottery place (soon) and painting something for her. :)

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jenni

It is too late for me to give you any ideas! BUT, I gave her a picture in a frame...the boys decorated a mug for her, I gave her some body mist from Victoria's Secret that she likes, and some candy!

Unknown

I gave my mom a diamond pendant. It was less than $100 bucks and beautiful. She deserves it!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP