Thursday, March 26, 2009

UV Skinz Swim shirt Review & GIVEAWAY!

Living where we live (coastal sunny SoCal) we go to the beach often... at least a couple times a week. So obviously, sun safety is a concern for my family. Especially for my little guy. He's pretty fair skinned and I worry about how much sun he's getting. I've actually been on a quest not only to find a long sleeve swim shirt, but a GOOD one! The surf shops are full of swim tops that simply look cool, but a top that looks legit AND serves a purpose is really hard to find. So when I got a chance to work with this company I was STOKED! I love everything UV Skinz stands for. I love their mission statement, to help raise awareness about the importance of good sun protection. Please check out Rhonda's story about how she lost her husband to skin cancer. And find out about the DLF Foundation


Not to mention, I LOVE their products! We got to choose a swim shirt for "Easy." I choose the long sleeve navy blue one. When I got it in the mail I was VERY impressed. This shirt is excellent quality and had all the features I've been looking for:
  • Long sleeve
  • 50+ UV Sun Protection
  • mock neck 
  • Micro Fiber Blend: quick drying, chemical free, and silky-smooth material 
  • flat stitching, no tags or irritating seams. 
  • This shirt is not made cheap at all! Thicker, yet stretchy.
Check out "Easy" in his skinz at the beach! I loved how I didn't have to slather the boy in sunblock. Fewer chemicals on his little body. It fit perfect and he was stinkin' cute in it!
Ready for some more AWESOMENESS!?! They're giving one away!!! Yep, one of you can win a UV SKINZ BABY SWIM SHIRT OF YOUR CHOICE!!! All you have to do is browse around their shop and pick a baby UV Swim Shirt, and then leave a comment on this post telling me which one you would choose.

For additional entries:
  • sign up to the UV Skinz newsletter.
  • Follow them on twitter AND tweet about this giveaway.
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • put my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Phew... that's a lot of extra eligible entries! Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. Also, remember if you are already follow or have my button that counts and be sure to leave a comment for that as well. The contest ends Friday April, 3rd. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good Luck!


83 comments:

MookieJ

Awesome! I'm looking forward to taking my baby out swimming this summer! I'd pick the Olivia - Hot Pink/Orange. Thanks for the great giveaway!

MookieJ

I follow them on twitter and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/Janine_Giveaway/status/1395955854

MookieJ

I follow you on twitter (Janine_Giveaway)

MookieJ

I follow your blog (Janine-GiveawaySpot)

Cameron Ingalls

oh my gosh... funny little face!

everyday mom of one

I would choose the Corey it would match Jacks boardies and be perfect for when we hit the beach in Australia

everyday mom of one

I am a loyal follower

everyday mom of one

I follow you on twitter

Anonymous

I love the Sharky B uv skin shirt for baby.

Anonymous

follower

susan

I'd love the Ethan Navy or a Sharky-B Shark Camo/Navy.

susan

I follow them on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/1396678838

susan

I follow you on twitter (susanlanai).

Anonymous

Follow on twitter-AutumH

Anonymous

Put your button on my blog on the left side column.

Mamatoosi

Nice! I like the Navy one, too. Not sure what size??? His shirt size is usually 3, but they only sell 2 and 4. Better to go up a size, probably?

Mamatoosi

I follow your blog

Mamatoosi

I follow you on twitter

The Blunt's Crazy in Love...

I signed up for their newsletter. And I love the Cameron Sky Blue...Very good info. I will be buying my little man one of these for hanging out by the pool...

Christina

The Blunt's Crazy in Love...

follower

Kimberly

I'd get the hot pink short sleeve shirt. Bright colors always stand out in a crowd and make your kid easier to pick out.

Kimberly

I follow your blog!

Kimberly

I follow your blog!

Kimberly

I have your button on my blog.

Katrina

I like Celia
Soft Pink

Anonymous

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Abby

I am glad you reminded me to enter. I saw this yesterday and didn't get a chance to enter at the time. I love the Casey-sky blue and navy shirt for my little guy!

Abby

Following on Twitter! (Abbyam)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

So cool and very important to take care of their skin from an early age. I'd pick the "Flutter-B - Butterfly/Light Pink" size 12 months for Charlie to wear this summer.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Following :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Buttoned up:
http://erinstar.blogspot.com

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Now following UVSkinz on Twitter & I tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/MrsCox/status/1404331049

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Following you on Twitter @MrsCox

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Signed up for their newsletter with my personal email: erinstargirl{at}msn{dot}com

Thanks for the chance{s}!!

Anonymous

What a great idea! And what an absolute cutie you have!!!!!

Lesley

definitely digging the Cameron...it would be great for the shore this summer

Anonymous

I think these are great. I have a fullbody suit in tiger orange that all 3 of my kids have worn. The shirts are great, especially since my middle one is a fair haired boy like yourself. We both hate the whole sunscreen slather ritual :-)

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out

LOVE IT! Being from Canada, my kids would maybe get to wear it..ohh....for two months of the year...if that! But they would still be stylin'

Riannon

I like the Caleb Navy/Orange.

Riannon

I follow you on twitter (momonamission20)

Riannon

I tweeted about it: http://twitter.com/momonamission20/statuses/1422392736

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I love the Cameron!

nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I follow them on Twitter and I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/kariellen/statuses/1422685094

nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I am a follower.

nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I follow you on Twitter. (kariellen GiveawayAddictedMommy)

nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I have your button on my blog.

nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

Us So-Cal moms need to stick together!

Eli's Lids

Olivia... so bright and easy to spot the kiddos as they are digging away in the sand.

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I blogged about the contest , click HERE!

nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

#!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I blogged about the contest , click HERE!

nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

#2

andrea v

my son would go crazy for the Shark Camo/Navy

Heather

Baby Sarah for sure!
heatherhemming@yahoo.com

Heather

I receive the UV Skinz newsletter!
heatherhemming@yahoo.com

Olivia

I'd pick the Brooke (brown & pink).

cushmaker.osnider@verizon.net

Unknown

I love the Celia
Soft Pink. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I signed up for the uv skinz letter. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I now follow your blog. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I now follow uv skinz on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

I now follow u on twitter and I tweeted. 1ampugmire. amsbolda2hotmail.com

tiarastantrums

lucky you - if you ever want to see some cold weather - let me know - I'll swap houses with you!!

Tabitha Blue

He is certainly a cutie pie, and I'm jealous that you all can actually go to the beach right now!!! We just had more snow on Sunday, ugh. I would love a girly one for my little girl!!
:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Kim

love this: Corey

Kim

follow blog

Kim

twitter follower (kgail11)

Sara

I would choose the Skargyle - Pink/Black Argyle for my daughter! Thanks this would be great for summer

Sara

follow you on twitter SaraMama

Sara

follow skinz on twitter and tweeted it http://twitter.com/SaraMama

Sara

follow your blog

Harmony

I am so excited for summer. mY Llittle girl would look so cut in the Casey - Navy/Blue UV swim shirt!

Rebecca

I would pick the Casey - Sky Blue/Navy for my little boy. Very cute and such a great idea!!

Anonymous

there are so mnay I like, hard to choose just one!! I followyou on blogger an dtwitter.

McMommy

I was just looking at these shirts!!! We live in a beach town and NEED THESE!

I would love the Corey!!!

(Sorry for all the excessive exclamation points)

Leanna

whew..I almost missed out!

I like the same navy, long sleeve in a 4T for Roo...I love to see him in blue!

Leanna

I'm following them! and twittered
http://twitter.com/leanna_mom23/status/1443735918

Leanna

I signed up for the newsletter!

Leanna

I'm following you on twitter
(leanna_mom23_

Leanna

I'm grabbing your button! ;)

Brooke

I LOVE Ava Pink Tye Die.

Brooke

I got the newsletter.

Kaycee

These are adorable!! I would love to win the black and white koi long-sleeved one for my little guy. Thanks for the chance!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Kelly

I like the Ethan Navy skin
moodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com

Kelly

I have your button
moodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com

Kelly

I follow your blog
moodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com

Kelly

I follow you on twitter
moodykelly(at)gmail(dot)com

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP