Wordless/ Wordful Wednesday. Petting Zoo!
We recently had a play date at a near by petting zoo and "Easy" LOVED it! He is so good with animals. Very gentle and loving. I'm a firm believer that especially little boys need a dog or animal at home. It teaches them to be kind. He pet rabbits, goats, cows, and went on a pony ride! Fun day.
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.








35 comments:
How fun! I love that smile in the first picture!
Aw, very cute. I love seeing lil' kids at the petting zoo. :)
awesome - my kids adore petting zoos as well
How fun is that! He's too cute!
Aww! How cute! My daughter is scared to death of animals, and therefore, petting zoos! We went to the zoo last month for the first time (she's 20 months), and the only animals she liked were the meerkats. She cried at the petting zoo part!
Kids interacting with animals always makes a good pic.
Cute. My girls loved the petting zoo...still do and horses are their biggest joy! I hope you'll swing by my site, The IE Mommy, to see my WW entry and to enter our photo poster giveaway! Thanks for sharing.
Suuper cute and I love his expression when he's up on the pony!
Looks like he had a lot of fun!
That looks like so much fun! Great pictures!
Looks like tons of fun!!
He looks like he had a great time!
We plan on taking my son to Little Ponderosa here in Clinton, TN this spring. Its also a petting zoo. He's never been so we shall see..
Thanks for the comments on TRISTAN.
Your boy is a handsome fella too.
Don't ya just love your little man
Oh what a wonderful set of pics! Sooooo very cute!
My goodness he is adorable!!! :o)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, a ride on a pony. How fun.
My Wordful is all about "Sister's Day". Come join me if you can. Happy Wednesday.
Fun! Love petting zoos... I can't wait to get to one this year!
How cute! Looks like fun!
How fun is that? Great pictures:-)
What fun, I wish we had a petting zoo near here. My boys would love it.
Great pictures!! He looks SUPER cute on that pony!!
Love at that joy. See. Petting zoo's are necessary in a child's life. :) I'm trying to convince my husband of this. :)
Aw! It looks like he's having fun! Alex LOVES to go to the petting zoo. I can't believe how much he loves animals.
It looks like he had a blast! I love the big Absynian guinea pig!
What a big smile!!
http://thepacifistmom.blogspot.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-and-wordful.html
Aww! Cute! I think boys need pets, too. Between my 3 kids & my 3 animals, I yell, "GENTLE!" a lot. LOL Thanks for visiting my blog!
Was he still as fascinated with the bunnies as before?
That looks like so much fun. Love the look he has on the Pony!
I love that type of place. Fun for everyone!
What fun!! He looks so happy!
Oh my! How cute! It looks like he had lots of fun. I love the pics.
He looks like he had so much fun!
How fun! I love the look on his face in that second to last picture.
Awwww! Great pictures! I really like the one of him on the pony...I am a horse lover. ♥
Thank you for stopping by my Wordless Wednesday! :)
He looks like a natural on the horse!! Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment