Tuesday, March 31, 2009

W/W Day at the Park!

Lately "Easy's" been OBSESSED with parks! I'm sure most kids are? But this kid... He has remembered where the ones we go to often are and if we pass them he freaks and whines. He screams, "slide, sandbox, shovel, kids, mommy back!" I try to explain to him that every time we go somewhere its not to a park. sheesh. Seriously, we go almost everyday. He's not deprived. 



For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.

Summer's almost here! Don't forget to enter my UV Skinz Swim Shirt GIVEAWAY!!! Only a few days left.


35 comments:

A Family Completed...

I love him peeking through the window of the playhouse! Very cute :)

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

You Easy is so stinkin' adorable. We can hardly wait until the snow gets out of dodge so we can go too!!

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

So cute!!! Who doesn't like a good park?!

Brimful Curiosities

My kids would spend every day at the park if they could, too.

Jennifer

Fun photos! It looks as though the day at the park was a success.

Anonymous

There is something pretty special about the park!

Elyse

Now this is just sweetness on Wednesday!
~Elyse~

Sara Elizabeth

Oh man. He is adorable. Peek a boo!

Happy WW! My WW is @ http://ordinaryandawesome.blogspot.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-i-faces.html

Hootin Anni

That 2nd photo is a work of art!!!! How adorable is that.


I'm celebrating a 40th birthday today...come see who is the big four oh!!

Have a great Wednesday.

Rob
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob

My kids love the park also, must be a kid thing. LOL

Check my blog out at:
http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/

Anonymous

So much fun! I love going to the park!

Happy WW1

http://writingsofawahm.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-what-goes-up-must-come-down/

Amy Clary

I long for days at the park. It's just starting to warm up here. Soon...very soon...unless it snows again. ;)

April

He really is too adorable.....I miss taking mine to the park now that they are all in school!

Louise

The one of him peeping out through the mesh is priceless !

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Woohoo! What fun :)

tiarastantrums

yeah - my little one too - ask all the time - rain, shine, snow, sleet!!

Staci A

What fun photos! We "luckily" live next door to a park-so I get asked every 5 minutes to go!

Proud Mommy

Looks like fun!!!

Halftime Lessons

Fun day...and holy cute kid!!!

Happy WW!

Me, I did something a little...different...today. Hope you'll come see ;-)

Jay @ HalftimeLessons.com

Sarah

My son is nuts about the park too. Those are such cute photos! Is it just me or are parks now so much cooler than when we were little?

Jingle

Great pics! So cute!

everyday mom of one

Jack and I are going to head to the park thisafternoon hopefully it will keep him happy for a while

Courtney

Look at those eyes -- so beautiful! He looks like he was having a blast!

Anonymous

how fun! parks are so fabulous! I just wish there was one will miniature slides for the small ones.

Kimmie

I've got a 4 year old that remembers all the "fun" spots. So I know exactly what you mean! lol

My Wordless Wednesday

Anonymous

All I can say is...we got 4 inches of snow yesterday!!! Where in the world are you that you can wear short sleeved shirts!? :P SO JEALOUS!!!

http://www.mamasmiracles.blogspot.com

Unknown

Those pictures are so cute!!! My boys would live outside if I let them!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy

Yes, park days...I cant wait for the weather to stay decent enough to be able to go out daily.
Cute pictures!!

Felicia

These are great photos!

Muthering Heights

How sweet...he must really love to play outside!

Abby

How fun! G loves the park too!

Unknown

Looks like someone had a great time!

Sweet Serendipity

Cute, cute, cute and the weather looks glorious! Love your header pic too!

Live.Love.Eat

Yep, he's a cutie!! And a park to them is liek a trip to Disneyland. Can't blame him.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP