Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday. Crazy kid!

This picture pretty much sums it up. Lil' E's personality is intense!


For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom.

38 comments:

angie

What a face! Cute!

Kristin

he's too stinkin cute!

Anonymous

How cute is that?

michelle

ROAR! Love it :)

Amy Clary

Morgan! lol He cracks me up! Look at that face. Our boys would be best buds...that's for sure.

Anonymous

He looks like he keeps you hopping!

Proud Mommy

That is a GREAT pic!!! It says so much!!! :o)

Anonymous

love the expression. I also love your header.

Toni

I love it!!! That is a great picture!!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse

What a great kid!

Secret Mom Thoughts

Intense indeed.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

What a cutie pie :)

Jingle

That is a GREAT pic!

April

I love INTENSE! That is really a beautiful photo....you're very talented!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

LOL "RAGE!" That's so cute.

Abby

Wow! What a face! I love it!

A Family Completed...

I literally lol. That is so cute!

Amanda B.

Very cute!!

Liz

Crazy is right!!! Cutie too!
:-)

Sarah

I love that expression, adorable photo.

Kristie

He is too cute! I love that face!

Brimful Curiosities

Showing some attitude!

Susie

Great picture:-) His personality just jumps off the screen!

Sarah

What a great photo!! Love it!

Dee

LOL! That is too funny!

Unknown

LOL he's too cute!

Jen

He does look intense, but very cute.

Tammy

LOL! I love it.

Courtney

I love the expression! Classic.

Mamatoosi

Love it!

Unknown

no, seriously, i'm gonna eat 'im.

Felicia

He and Graham would be great friends.. I can tell!

A Psych Mommy

That' such a cute pic! Happy WW!

Mel Fraase

Those are the photos you'll appreciate way more than the "say cheese" pics!!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Haha. Intense is fun.

The Mrs.

He is the best!

Anonymous

So cute. Is he barefoot in the snow??

Anonymous

lol, what a face!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP