Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GIVEAWAY WINNER!!!

The winner of the choice of either the baby blanket/lovie or winter white scarf is:

Number 66...MJ

I contacted the winner with the details. Her comment said she was choosing the lovie... cute! She will have 3 days to respond or I will pick a new winner. 

And PLEASE check out April's blog and visit her Etsy shop, Spunk, Spice, & a little bit of Glam!

NEW VERY CUTE GIVEAWAY TOMORROW! Please check back and enter!!!

7 comments:

Shauna

Congrats to the winner!Come on over to my blog to enter my 100th post giveaway today and Friday :)♥ Hugs! http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

Bethany

don't faint...I mailed your canvas today!! :)

Anonymous

Over from SITS. How cool that you're a winner!

everyday mom of one

Congrats to the winner, you have been doing a great job with your blog of late, one of my all time favs to read. You should get yourself a garden Miss.

Mamatoosi

Love the linkwithin widget. I'm gonna have to steal that idea!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com

Congrats winner, guess what momo you have an award Here

Hey why do I get a sign in everytime I come to your blog? I hope you werent hacked

KR

I got the lovie today. I love it!!!!
Thanks a million!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP